✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto will be streamed on iTunes in a one-track-per-day mode

coldpatrix

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't they do this sooner? They should have previewed the tracks leading up to the ultimate release, 14 tracks, one per day.

They apparently want us to hear U.F.O. last, and the days with just instrumentals would have been lame. Also, We have already heard ETIAW, MM, and Paradise.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Not having that. Not having one song a day. Either I listen to the album in full from start to finish or I don't listen to it at all.

Guest howyousawtheworld
I'm having a serious battle inside my head!!

Should I listen to the tracks or should I wait until the album comes out?? :bomb:

Hey I'm doing quite well with this Noel record. I haven't heard it yet until I get my hands on it on Monday!!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Not yet. Ok I've heard Everybody's On The Run and Stop The Clocks and I had to stop myself from gong any further. And boy I liked what I heard of those tracks!

Not yet. Ok I've heard Everybody's On The Run and Stop The Clocks and I had to stop myself from gong any further. And boy I liked what I heard of those tracks!

Then you will love the whole album! :D It made me forget about Mylo Xyloto for this week, and that's saying A LOT! :P

Well I definately won't listen to it a track a day, I'd much rather wait and hear it all at once, it will be a much better experience.

Besides if it hasn't leaked by the 17th, its only 2 days till the official release in Japan, I'm sure I can wait that long :uhoh:

Me too.

On ITUNES now? Not just radio? Well.

This is actually brilliant of them: leak it in a controlled fashion on their terms before release, but make deals with people like iTunes and radio stations (that they probably got paid for) to make more money off it. They're just lucky it hasn't leaked before this (it still might).

I might have laid off listening to one track at a time if we hadn't heard the bulk of it yet, but as there are only a few songs we haven't heard anything of in any form, I'll definitely be listening. I also don't mind how I first hear an album, on what format or in what way, because that first listening usually doesn't stick as much in my memory as the rest of the listens for me.

I'm only gonna listen to Charlie Brown, because the studio version is (what I think) almost the same as the live version which I know already. Maybe Im going to listen Hurts Like Heaven as well. Rest of the tracks I want to hear on friday.