✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Article] Chris Martin: I’ve got to be honest, it brings you right down

Mimixxx

I believe I've heard him say that every time they've released an album since X&Y. It's his way of staying humble; not getting too big for their britches so to speak...

Great article. And I am so glad to know they can still hop on the Tube and not be noticed!

He and Jonny have said that each time they finish an album, they feel like they've put everything they have into it and can't imagine where they'd ind the materiel to make another album. Of course it changes as days go by.

Oh wow, I just read it. Thanks!

Amazing article, and great pics. Such nice people.

:stunned: Is Chris actually loosening up about his private life?

I hope he sees it's not so bad to talk about Gwyneth. Maybe it takes some pressure off.

Good job Chris. :kiss:

Oh wow, I just read it. Thanks!

Amazing article, and great pics. Such nice people.

:stunned: Is Chris actually loosening up about his private life?

I hope he sees it's not so bad to talk about Gwyneth. Maybe it takes some pressure off.

Good job Chris. :kiss:

well! i dont know why ! but this cool chris is quite sweet and i like it! i hope he understands that we don imagine anybody but him when we listen to coldplay!

I'm looking forward to all of the inevitable press nearly as much as the album. A thought about his openess about Gwyneth: Maybe he's realizing that his refusal to talk about her incites far more fascination than if he answers the question and moves on.

‘Their fame is more a real thing. And with people like Beyoncé and Lady Gaga… well it’s different for girls. If you’re very attractive you get more attention, you need more attention – like Beyoncé. People would stare at her if she was a bus driver.’

He looks up, turquoise eyes widened.

‘I’m telling you, it isn’t like that for me – for us. People walk right past us. I’m not complaining. It may seem weird but I wouldn’t want it any other way.’

He seems so down to earth, all of them do. It's weird thinking that people could walk past him and not recognize him. I would, but thinking of it if I ever did I wouldn't scream or anything, I think I'd be calm. I think it's just their welcoming personalities, they seem "normal" and I like it :smug:

Very great and interesting article, thanks for posting :)

It's amazing to see the difference between their stardom and their "normal life", it always surprises me but in a good way, I think it's a quite good thing :)

I'm really sad to know MX is their last album. When I heard song like PoC i think coldplay can bring a lot more to the music. It's hard to think it'a the las time this is the last time we can see them in live and after it's finish and there'll be no more coldplay music or gig.

'Now we have Justin Bieber and Adele to compete with and they’re a lot younger. We have to have the energy to put as much effort into our work as they do. If it’s over, it’s over and I can live with that.

Simply one of the most stupid things he has ever said. Up there with the birds me thinks ;)

'Now we have Justin Bieber and Adele to compete with and they’re a lot younger. We have to have the energy to put as much effort into our work as they do. If it’s over, it’s over and I can live with that.

If coldplay be coldplay , a coldplay fan always is a coldplay fan

‘Their fame is more a real thing. And with people like Beyoncé and Lady Gaga… well it’s different for girls. If you’re very attractive you get more attention, you need more attention – like Beyoncé. People would stare at her if she was a bus driver.’

He looks up, turquoise eyes widened.

‘I’m telling you, it isn’t like that for me – for us. People walk right past us. I’m not complaining. It may seem weird but I wouldn’t want it any other way.’

they are painful or selfish, interests to shine in society women famous? I did not know so much lol :lol:

men famous bored in life