✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION OF MYLO XYLOTO?

JosephRengifo

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed a lot of mistakes(for example: the first line starts very abruptly on charlie brown, few voice problems on UATW and more aswell!) but I just ignored it cause I didnt want them to be true, but this has made me feel so much better! Seeking out the radio 1 plays right now, lets hope they sound better!

i cannot open the interview on radio 1. please upload the 3 fresh new songs...im so happy about that! the songs will be all great...so much potencial are in the songs...i knew that chris and the other guys would no be satisfied with the leak versions!

BÄM BÄM BÄM! NICE! I'm so happy right now! They are perfectionists! I knew it! :):):):):):):):):)

I must say I can't really understand how some people seem to believe that for example HLH is not the final version, unless you have heard otherwise on radio.

Sure, I was also confused when I heard it first (on its own, outside the album), but it all made sense as MX emerged to HLH. They fit together pretty well if you ask me, I barely noticed the transition.

I'm really looking forward to when the album is "properly released" here in Sweden a week from now. Will we hear any differences once Mylo Xyloto is officially released around the globe? Who knows?

I must say I can't really understand how some people seem to believe that for example HLH is not the final version, unless you have heard otherwise on radio.

Sure, I was also confused when I heard it first (on its own, outside the album), but it all made sense as MX emerged to HLH. They fit together pretty well if you ask me, I barely noticed the transition.

I'm really looking forward to when the album is "properly released" here in Sweden a week from now. Will we hear any differences once Mylo Xyloto is officially released around the globe? Who knows?

It just sounds funny, and their not gonna release an album, with mistakes, uatw has a guitar slipp up, at 22 seconds it. listen closely

Read this thread, multiple times we point out mistakes that EMI wont let be the final version.

Yeah but I don't think we're going to be listening to a completely different album. It's going to sound like this, plus or minus a few minor tweaks to the mixing.