✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION OF MYLO XYLOTO?

JosephRengifo

Well, we'll get a definitive answer in a day's time, when Japan gets the iTunes release first. Then, we will know. But I'm pretty sure this leaked version is the right one, perhaps it differs slightly from what we will hear or perhaps it does not, but what is 100% is the fact that this is the album and there won't be other songs on it or huge changes. This is practically it, like it or not. :)

ps - I actually like PoC distorted.

pps - whoever thinks Coldplay stick to one style, should think again. Quite a reinvention again, me thinks, even if it's worse than Viva style for me personally.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was auto-tune. At least in HLH, but I guess I was wrong. I hate auto-tune anyway, so, that's not going to change anything... I'm gonna kill him/her.

:saw:

I agree with HLH, sounds amaaaaazing live, but the studio version...

:inquisitive: I bet it's a demo. Because of Chris' voice. Sounds like demo. Smells like a demo. It's a demo. :D

LOL, I absolutely DID NOT say it was a.k.a. unfinished copy....I don't even use the words a.k.a, stop making stuff up ;)

if you arent a politician i'd suggest you change careers immediately and go into politics!

anyways, yeah, its kind of silly to debate with you, or was when you were denying you said something that obviously you did. I dont really get the motivation behind denying something that anyone can read? Why not just man, or woman up and admit what you said? Silly to have to drag it on and on...

Back to Coldplay, do you think they will make some statement tonight about if its the final version or not?

no you didnt. i read your post, something you didnt do with my post. You said

"No, it is not the one in the shop. It is a promtional copy of the album a.k.a. unfinished version."

and

"I thought it was just me, but looking here confirms it. We do not have the final version of the album......."

those are quotes directly from you. Those are many things but they aren't "I believe it is possible" statements. Those are, I know better than everyone here that this is the promo version.

Secondly you stated, "based on what i read for the Espanol Coldplay site", since you are so keen with grammar i would have thought you'd have caught this little gem. I always thought the proper way of typing that would be "based on what i read from/on/at the Espanol Coldplay site".

So we learned two things, you DID SAY IT WAS, and second, those in glass houses...well you know the rest

The funny part is that the first two quotes you said that I said, I NEVER said....LOL!

if you arent a politician i'd suggest you change careers immediately and go into politics!

anyways, yeah, its kind of silly to debate with you, or was when you were denying you said something that obviously you did. I dont really get the motivation behind denying something that anyone can read? Why not just man, or woman up and admit what you said? Silly to have to drag it on and on...

Back to Coldplay, do you think they will make some statement tonight about if its the final version or not?

Really? Quote and post them!

LOL, I absolutely DID NOT say it was a.k.a. unfinished copy....I don't even use the words a.k.a, stop making stuff up ;)

Lol, I'm the one who said that. And yes, in my eyes it does confirm the leak isn't finished. Some of the songs, on Bose headphones, sound like shit. I can barely hear Chris on HLH, Charlie Brown sounds weird, etc.

And yes, a promotional copy is never the final edition of an album. It always is missing some type of mixing, lyrics, etc. Even the Princess of China on the .Rar leak file sounds different than the one being played on the radio right now, and I've listened multiple times, so thank you.

THE ALBUM IS AMAZING ANYWAYS THOUGH :P

EDIT: and don't even let me start on how low Chris' voice is on DLIBYH. They are PERFECTIONISTS. They would never release an album with so many flaws, tiny flaws, but still, flaws.

Lol, I'm the one who said that. And yes, in my eyes it does confirm the leak isn't finished. Some of the songs, on Bose headphones, sound like shit. I can barely hear Chris on HLH, Charlie Brown sounds weird, etc.

And yes, a promotional copy is never the final edition of an album. It always is missing some type of mixing, lyrics, etc. Even the Princess of China on the .Rar leak file sounds different than the one being played on the radio right now, and I've listened multiple times, so thank you.

Thank you.

The word "perhaps" indicates a theory....nowhere did I posit a fact lol, you guys...too funny!

yeah, but if your going to suggest something i'd think you would have put a little more thought into it than pulling out a random month without any evidence at all. Someone just suggested that the interview was from last week, and they got that info from actually doing research and checking out a tweet from someone. Whether that tweet is legit or not, its something.

Theories are theories until they have evidence behind them to support it. I could say the interview was perhaps from the end of August but there really is nothing to back that up with.

weasel words or not, back up your theories and statements.

How could you not think someone, like me, or someone else, would call you on your statements?

After comparing the iTunes PoC to the "leaked" one the only major difference I can hear is quality... And that makes a big deal. You can definitely hear Chris more and the bass is immense. Now the radio versions I have heard sound like they were recorded from computer speakers so I can't speak on CB or HLH but if the quality upgrade changed PoC that much I can imagine it making HLH sounds better and CB sound sharper.

After comparing the iTunes PoC to the "leaked" one the only major difference I can hear is quality... And that makes a big deal. You can definitely hear Chris more and the bass is immense. Now the radio versions I have heard sound like they were recorded from computer speakers so I can't speak on CB or HLH but if the quality upgrade changed PoC that much I can imagine it making HLH sounds better and CB sound sharper.

itunes Poc? What? is is streaming? how do i listen to it?

yeah, but if your going to suggest something i'd think you would have put a little more thought into it than pulling out a random month without any evidence at all. Someone just suggested that the interview was from last week, and they got that info from actually doing research and checking out a tweet from someone. Whether that tweet is legit or not, its something.

Theories are theories until they have evidence behind them to support it. I could say the interview was perhaps from the end of August but there really is nothing to back that up with.

weasel words or not, back up your theories and statements.

How could you not think someone, like me, or someone else, would call you on your statements?

LOL, @ you back-pedaling...so now that you're wrong about what you positioned yourself to claim I "said," you take the position that I was biased or unintelligent in my opinions. Opinions are just that, opinions. I can't help that your ****a$* thought it to be a fact. Whatever you've been smoking, leak that stuff too, because we all need some of that.

EDIT: and don't even let me start on how low Chris' voice is on DLIBYH. They are PERFECTIONISTS. They would never release an album with so many flaws, tiny flaws, but still, flaws.

all artists are perfectionists. while i love coldplay the fact they are perfectionists about their art and creativity is neither new nor all that noteworthy. additionally, the examples i gave above, of mistakes on dylan's album and the beatles albums. i think its also safe to say, both the beatles and dylan were and are perfectionists. yet both included mistakes on final finished albums

all artists are perfectionists. while i love coldplay the fact they are perfectionists about their art and creativity is neither new nor all that noteworthy. additionally, the examples i gave above, of mistakes on dylan's album and the beatles albums. i think its also safe to say, both the beatles and dylan were and are perfectionists. yet both included mistakes on final finished albums

Yes, because they couldn't change them do to technology. Coldplay can and will

LOL, @ you back-pedaling...so now that you're wrong about what you positioned yourself to claim I "said," you take the position that I was biased or unintelligent in my opinions. Opinions are just that, opinions. I can't help that your ****a$* thought it to be a fact. Whatever you've been smoking, leak that stuff too, because we all need some of that.

Just give up, he's never going to shut his mouth. The official/final version may just have higher bass, vocals, maybe slightly different mixing. It makes a HUGE difference. He's too busy being ignorant, not knowing when to stop, to realize this.

I guess we should all travel backwards 40 years to make this argument count.

Well, certainly, I've listened to the Hurts Like Heaven that has been broadcasted in BBC1 with Zane Lowe, and definitely and certainly sounds and feels better with Chris' voice and music than the leaked one...

So it's true, boys and girls, the leaked one that we heard is not the definitive MX which is going to be in stores...

Just give up, he's never going to shut his mouth. The official/final version may just have higher bass, vocals, maybe slightly different mixing. It makes a HUGE difference. He's too busy being ignorant, not knowing when to stop, to realize this.

Will do. Thanks.