✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION OF MYLO XYLOTO?

JosephRengifo

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing ETIAW, MM and Paradise to the previous version they sound the same. BUT, BUT when comparing Charlie Brown to the version during the Sky 1 advertisement you can hear a difference... I think if anything this is a promo and has worse quality, no major changes (i.e. synth or voice effects) but just crisper sounding.

Also it could just be a crappy youtube version I'm listening to haha

Sky 1 Charlie Brown

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Comparing ETIAW, MM and Paradise to the previous version they sound the same. BUT, BUT when comparing Charlie Brown to the version during the Sky 1 advertisement you can hear a difference... I think if anything this is a promo and has worse quality, no major changes (i.e. synth or voice effects) but just crisper sounding.

This. I think this very well might be a just recorded album, with very little mixing to it.

I'm not sure about this either, I just shared the information with you because I thought that was important. There are three official source, so, I doubt that's fake. I agree with the Princess Of China stuff, the song still sounds awful, and Hurts Like Heaven has some quality problems too.

If this version isn't the final edition, we we'll get the leak of the final version in few hours, anyway.

I just got back from wales and heard about the leak and was wondering the radio station that played Princess of china what are they playing tomorrow i mean maybe then we could tell. :)

I could believe it. Listen to Us Against the World.

At 0:22 it looks like Johnny makes a little mistake plucking the string.

Anyone hear that?

Yes. And listen to Princess Of China. The beat starts in a wrong time at the beginning. As EMI Argentina said, Hurts Like Heaven starts with a drum beat and Chris's voice, but in this leak album you can still hear a little of the Mylo Xyloto intro.

If that's true, it doesn't really matter. We will all buy the real album next week anyway. Right guys?

Of course, for me doesn't matter if the leak it's the final version or not i'm going to buy the album anyway :smug:.

Oh I REALLY hope this is real, I noticed a few mistakes too, and it would be great if you could hear Chris' voice more. Seem like lazy mistakes for such an over produced record. This just builds up the excitement all over again :P Not completely convinced though, what's the chances someone in Japan didn't leak it?

Yes. And listen to Princess Of China. The beat starts in a wrong time at the beginning. As EMI Argentina said, Hurts Like Heaven starts with a drum beat and Chris's voice, but in this leak album you can still hear a little of the Mylo Xyloto intro.

I thought they usually don't comment on leaks? It would have been a nice surprise to know we are listening to the REAL thing come Oct. 24 (or whenever it's released officially in your country).

I thought they usually don't comment on leaks? It would have been a nice surprise to know we are listening to the REAL thing come Oct. 24 (or whenever it's released officially in your country).

Usually they don't, but I guess this is a really important thing. I mean, a lot of cash is in game, and a lot of fans didn't like the album. So, if they say it's not the final version, that could be interesting.

I'm pretty sure it's the final version. Although I have too noticed a few mistakes and some odd producing. But perhaps that's that and there's no great mystery to uncover.

No way in hell EMI would let this be the final version with the HLH wrong intro, johny's gaff on UATW, and PoC sounding like a drunk hopping on a trash can

I'm pretty sure it's the final version. Although I have too noticed a few mistakes and some odd producing. But perhaps that's that and there's no great mystery to uncover.

I think it's the final version too, just a bad rip that no matter how good the quality gets it won't sound up to par, just listen to the sky 1 CB.