✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which song will be most popular?

yanksrock1000

I hope so much for Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven or Don't let it break your heart. Hopefully not Princess of China because I think its the only awful song on this record and in my honest opinion I don't want that everybody recognise Coldplay by this song. But PoC is most likely...

Just my view but I don't think POC is even that catchy to be honest I don't see that doing half as well as they'd all hope.

I say Charlie Brown will be pretty big next spring with DLIBYH closing out next summer.

I hope so much for Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven or Don't let it break your heart. Hopefully not Princess of China because I think its the only awful song on this record and in my honest opinion I don't want that everybody recognise Coldplay by this song. But PoC is most likely...

No way people are forgetting Viva La Vida anytime soon.. soo if PoC is worse, then I guess that's good?

Princess of China. I know how the mainstream consumer works. The mainstream consumer likes garbage. So PoC will be an immense sensation and inspire future collaborations with such industry voices as Usher, Kesha, and the Old Spice dude.

Could be ETIAW because of its early release. But maybe it changes to Charlie Brown because it sounds like it could be a huge hit. But I'm afraid that Princess Of China will be the most popular because they will hype it due to her-who-must-not-be-named :\

Charlie Brown by the coldplay fans (the new Viva La Vida)

PoC by the people what are not coldplay fans but just gonna like the song (if you know what i mean:) )

HLH is gonna be also a huge hit.

EDIT: This is what i mean:)

I think for Coldplay fans it'll be Charlie Brown. But for general radio listening public, it'll be PoC. I think they're both fantastic btw.

I agree PoC is fantastic, but HER shudnt be on the single. PoC when martin begans to sing its like OMFG I WANT SUM MOAR. But then SHE is gonna song, and that moment the song is ruined:p

Charlie Brown by the coldplay fans (the new Viva La Vida)

PoC by the people what are not coldplay fans but just gonna like the song (if you know what i mean:) )

HLH is gonna be also a huge hit.

EDIT: This is what i mean:)

I agree PoC is fantastic, but HER shudnt be on the single. PoC when martin begans to sing its like OMFG I WANT SUM MOAR. But then SHE is gonna song, and that moment the song is ruined:p

Haha i agree with the last part, Martin sings and its good but then she......comes in and it gets bad :veryangry2: