✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have used irony on the internet and now I feel like a fool again HAHAHA

Gitta Rensolo

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I have no idea. First I need a job to save some money. But I feel like doing it. I've got a feeling that if I get in a real job (like a career) now I won't do something like this anymore. I thought about doing it before but I didn't really want to do it alone. So now that I know someone who might go with me I am seriously thinking about it. But first I need a job and then we'll see nothing is sure yet.

So on Saturday we start playing (???) the lottery. And I choose the numbers and he is my little cute Lucky charm monkey :blush:

He asked me to be honest with him. That if we play the lottery together I should really tell him if we won some money. I said that I will do that for sure. That I couldn't lie to him and then he send me a kiss smiley :blush:

So yeah

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

I think she meant to forget about it as to people stop asking about it as it may not be more than friends.. I think :thinking:

I think she meant to forget about it as to people stop asking about it as it may not be more than friends.. I think :thinking:

I mean that this could be more than being "friends"

Unless she typed something incorrectly, that makes no sense Viri.

Guest LiquidSky

Unless she typed something incorrectly, that makes no sense Viri.

Yeah but she wrote forget about this which makes me think she meant that it may not be more than just friends.. but she'll reply and say which one it is

• 3 weeks later...