✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Grey cover or blue cover?

Mark

Using the blue one as it fits with the rest of the album more than the grey one. Have the blue one on iTunes as well.

I actually want to put both in iTunes - bue for Side A and the grey for Side B - but it won't allow me. :(

Using the blue one as it fits with the rest of the album more than the grey one. Have the blue one on iTunes as well.

I actually want to put both in iTunes - bue for Side A and the grey for Side B - but it won't allow me. :(

Yes it will! That's what i'm doing.

Here's how:

1. Right-click on Major Minus & click get info.

2. Click the art tab & delete the blue art. Then click OK.

3. Right-click on Major Minus & click get album art.

4. Right-click on Major Minus & click get info. (Again)

5. Click the art tab and Right click on the grey art, which should be there now. Click copy.

6. Select Major Minus thru Up With The Birds. Right click on any one of the songs & click get info. (if it brings up a dialog box, click OK)

7. There should be an artwork box on the lower right of the Multiple Item Information box. Right-click in this box & click paste. Then click OK

If this doesn't work let me know.

Grey.

How is the other one blue, by the way? Yeah, it has a blue corner, but overall it's rather, well, I can't put a single colour on it. :p

Once again, I'll state that I judged it as blue as the overarching colour. I realise it's not the only one, but if you look at a distance, it's blue.

You all know which one I mean, so what's the problem?

Once again, I'll state that I judged it as blue as the overarching colour. I realise it's not the only one, but if you look at a distance, it's blue.

You all know which one I mean, so what's the problem?

He's right people, it is blue from a distance. Just stare at it and allow your eyes to unfocus.