🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

Coldplay on Howard Stern - 9 November 2011 8.00am EST

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with Howard Stern talking about gwyneth constantly he brings up her name every chance he get....:laugh3:

im pretty sure they know each other from the Hamptons..Howard has had a house there for years and so does Chris and Gwyneth..

Everyone in The Hamptons seem to know each other

I don't really like the idea that he didn't walk out just because it was Howard Stern interviewing. He certainly crossed the line multiple times.

Was there a moment in this interview where he DIDN'T cross any line? :lol:

I don't really like the idea that he didn't walk out just because it was Howard Stern interviewing. He certainly crossed the line multiple times.

It's not like he thinks about it beforehand though. "Oh hey I'll walk of this show but not that one" the thing is he was expecting it with Howard. He knew what he was letting himself in for and he agreed to go on.

It's when he's not prepared for it he gets all wound up and doesn't know how to react, it's not like he does it on purpose.

I hope we get to hear it again.

It will be repeated on Howard 100 again today and in will be on Howard 101 (the Western Feed - 3 hour delay).

Howard is the best interviewer. Yes, he has a schtick but when he's interviewing, he has a way of getting guests to open up.

It will be repeated on Howard 100 again today and in will be on Howard 101 (the Western Feed - 3 hour delay).

Howard is the best interviewer. Yes, he has a schtick but when he's interviewing, he has a way of getting guests to open up.

Well, he got Chris Martin to open up more than he's ever had before.