✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on Howard Stern - 9 November 2011 8.00am EST

Pink

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday, 9 November

8am ET: Chris will be on the Howard Stern show on SiriusXM, Wednesday at 8am Eastern.

12noon ET: SiriusXM Town Hall with Coldplay, in which the band sit for an intimate Q&A session with fans, from 12noon ET.

i haven't listened the interview but i have a question;

this was the 8am ET interview, wasn't it ?

where is the 12noon ET Q&A session ??

Wednesday, 9 November

8am ET: Chris will be on the Howard Stern show on SiriusXM, Wednesday at 8am Eastern.

12noon ET: SiriusXM Town Hall with Coldplay, in which the band sit for an intimate Q&A session with fans, from 12noon ET.

i haven't listened the interview but i have a question;

this was the 8am ET interview, wasn't it ?

where is the 12noon ET Q&A session ??

The 8AM EST interview was the Howard Stern interview with Chris. The 12 noon EST was a two hour Q&A on SirusXM radio with the entire band.

HOWARD STERN: COLDPLAY's Chris Martin gets a bit uncomfortable with Howard's questions - YouTube[/url]

WOW! I've never seen Chris answering like this ! Wowow! This dude did a GREAT job ! At a moment, I was afraid he was just going to yell at him!

So if we believe what he said, he's not on drugs, and never really was, he just takes sleeping pills.

the interview was so good, we got a picture of chris' jourrney -how he created the hits, the band etc! fulfilling interview .

i never thought chris could be so open about his personal life! i mean even gwyneth said she had to coax things out of him! i think this is the maximum any interviewer will get out of him!

Chris said in previous interviews that they used to have drug problems but that's behind them. He's said several times that every cliche about a rock band is true...that says a lot in one statement.

He never sleeps so I'm sure he's very good friends with Ambien as many people (celebrities) are. I still found it bizarre that he wouldn't answer his question - he seemed to get more uncomfortable about that than about Gwyneth. Gotta try to watch the video of this and see his expressions.

Hands down, best Chris interview ever. Thank you kindly to whomever posted the audio.

Did we know Chris had OCD before this interview? I don't remember ever hearing that before?

Loved Chris's Neil Young imitation and his explanation of why he & Gwyn don't walk the red carpet together: because that's selling something and their relationship is not for sale. I never really 'got' it before he explained it this way. WTG, Chris!

I will pay $1000 a ticket. I would save up every grubby penny I could for a small intimate concert. Unplugged.

And by the way, he played a piano version of Speed of Sound not long ago according to Roadie 42!

"Suddenly, they decide to go back on. They’re going to do Us Against The World and Every Teardrop, apparently. I leg it around the back of the stage and into position to see Chris standing in Hoppy’s guitar world, waiting for a guitar. Given that Hoppy is still struggling to hobble from the back door, it clearly isn’t going to come.

Chris drops down into the piano stool and goes into a completely acoustic version of Speed Of Sound. Where that came from I’ve no idea, but as a true spontaneous encore, it works rather wonderfully. "

I will pay $1000 a ticket. I would save up every grubby penny I could for a small intimate concert. Unplugged.

And by the way, he played a piano version of Speed of Sound not long ago according to Roadie 42!

"Suddenly, they decide to go back on. They’re going to do Us Against The World and Every Teardrop, apparently. I leg it around the back of the stage and into position to see Chris standing in Hoppy’s guitar world, waiting for a guitar. Given that Hoppy is still struggling to hobble from the back door, it clearly isn’t going to come.

Chris drops down into the piano stool and goes into a completely acoustic version of Speed Of Sound. Where that came from I’ve no idea, but as a true spontaneous encore, it works rather wonderfully. "

Yes, he did :) November 2, in Germany, there should be a download link in the Multimedia forum.

Chris said in previous interviews that they used to have drug problems but that's behind them. He's said several times that every cliche about a rock band is true...that says a lot in one statement.

He never sleeps so I'm sure he's very good friends with Ambien as many people (celebrities) are. I still found it bizarre that he wouldn't answer his question - he seemed to get more uncomfortable about that than about Gwyneth. Gotta try to watch the video of this and see his expressions.

Hands down, best Chris interview ever. Thank you kindly to whomever posted the audio.

I think he's very embarrassed by his use of sleeping pills, like it's a major personality flaw or something. He's such a ball of creative energy, his chronic insomnia doesn't surprise me.