✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Will on The One Show [Thursday 1 December 7.00 GMT BBC1]

Mimixxx

A short summary for those who did not watch / hear the interview:

It was really short, and they quickly explained they actually asked to do this to advertise for the Under 1 roof gig. They were in normal outfits :wacky: . 2 highlights/ funny moments, about the tambourine woman (from Little Noise sessions) and the Paradise video:

- about the tambourine woman he said that she probably had only a couple of lessons and that she was not in the rhythm, so he had to tell her gently never to play tambourine ! :lol:

- about the paradise video he said he had the idea when they were in south africa, he confirmed it was all him in the elephant suit, including unicycle, and that he's known how to ride it for a long time. I think he said it was his fathers' idea (not the video, but riding a unicycle years ago) . They joked about how he could work in circus if he didn't make it as a rock star :lol:

For the ones who watched/heared it, you more than welcome to add/correct information, because I don't have a great short term memory...:rolleyes:

(and sorry for my not-perfect english btw)

PS: Thank you nancyk58, one of the friendliest Coldplayer, for suggesting me to do this summary :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b017t70x/The_One_Show_01_12_2011/

the information of show is there, i think it's gonna be available to watch again tomorrow

every single link that was posted above ¨isn´t available in my area¨.. does anyone know how to help me out and let me watch the interview.

Actually i am interested how cute/hot Chris looked like, that he´s trending on twitter :)

every single link that was posted above ¨isn´t available in my area¨.. does anyone know how to help me out and let me watch the interview.

Actually i am interested how cute/hot Chris looked like, that he´s trending on twitter :)

You can download the Expat Shield thing, but I usually download it just for the occasion and then erase it of my computer, because I don't trust it :\

Hmm yes, the jacket thing he was wearing was nice and I definitely like him in jeans, but I agree about the shoes. I guess he wouldn't be Chris if he turned up looking perfectly dressed like Will though :P

^ yes, that´s actually true! ¨unmatched clothes¨ is kinda his trademark :D .. like this facial expression on close-up photo of him .. it´s so familiar .. when he says something weird, funny, or just bullshit, he does it blue eyes widening with THAT ( naughty, maybe) smile :D

Will needs to take Chris shopping.

well, He has Gwyneth first of all :D