🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

My open facebook status to Coldplay ** thread evolved into Lounge material **

bart

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread makes me think of this for some reason.

Bwahahaha, I don't remember that mindblowing ending. xD

This thread tears people apart. When I click on it, I'm like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix, only I totally suck. I can't escape and I am controlled my machines.

Where's a pay phone when you need one?

EDIT: Also, I hate Keanu Reeves. He's a douche.

You should see a proctologist. It's treatable. ;)

International Day of People with Disability[/url] (which is today), well done, for reminding one of their fights for real integration, to be treated and seen as any other person, with no taboos.

Anyways i think one can discuss with another coldplayer not crossing the insult line.

To OP well, you know well i don't like where coldplay seem to be going with their last work, but dislikers of that period, we better save energy talking against, and instead move on to do more productive things.

very true..

I shall now go and eat my dinner. :blank:

And with that we have concluded this thread/charade/theatric.

I would like to thank bart for starting the lovely accusations that were totally warrantless but welcome and awesome nonetheless.

Strawberry Swinger for reviving what would have been dead. Plus, his colorful language.

Para-Para-ParrotDies for his needless, head-butting emoticon smiley commentary.

Nikola for his general awesomeness and graphic imagery.

Guest-starring:

macky and his horrifyingly ironic pedophilic avatar for this particular thread. Thanks for that.

AustenGirl, AshleyMN28 and the brigade of Michael Jackson haters. Without you, the thread wouldn't have been so painful.

Thank you all. Please enjoy refreshments on the way out.

Uhhh...it was about how Coldplay is made of talentless pedophiles. Which clearly is logical.

in general is people who have no empathy, no humanity who killed Michael Jackson. Today people in society have become zombies. People hated him because he was a black American. always hunted, slander. He was forced into exile for the years. His only fault is that he loved to work, the music, the dance was his passion and did not grow up because he never had a childhood.

and just off thread.

You are more logic if was Mew you called pedophiles, (said by fans of Mew. because gf supermodel of the singer's much young, then it's called pedophile in some countries, and their musics is not normal, there are many beaten-term, rape, and others. said by no-fans, yes people in society who listen to music without being fans of Mew say or is gay or pedophile is so strange . I did hear by people around, in my city this music but no one like music.

So I know you are perfect in a perfect society but you makes crying the young people here because they are sensitive. and they love Coldplay

I can only hope that your heart is a little more open one day

I saw him handle a burrito once.

Should I not be turned on by that right now? :blank:

[/in general is people who have no empathy, no humanity who killed Michael Jackson. Today people in society have become zombies. People hated him because he was a black American. always hunted, slander. He was forced into exile for the years. His only fault is that he loved to work, the music, the dance was his passion and did not grow up because he never had a childhood.

and just off thread.

You are more logic if was Mew you called pedophiles, (said by fans of Mew. because gf supermodel of the singer's much young, then it's called pedophile in some countries, and their musics is not normal, there are many beaten-term, rape, and others. said by no-fans, yes people in society who listen to music without being fans of Mew say or is gay or pedophile is so strange . I did hear by people around, in my city this music but no one like music.

So I know you are perfect in a perfect society but you makes crying the young people here because they are sensitive. and they love Coldplay

I can only hope that your heart is a little more open one day

God bless you honey. :kiss:

Michael+Jackson+0204406585.jpg

I'm not saying he did it, but I am saying that is classic behavior of a pedophile. They prey on disadvantaged children and invite them in with money, toys or fun things. I don't care if the child was dying, MJ should not have shared a bed with him. That is not normal behavior for an adult male. I was a pediatric nurse for years, and I would never dream of doing that. You might think the child's father killed himself because he felt so bad about destroying MJ, but I see a whole other reason.

I was a nursing assistant in maternity and medicine, I do not know if you know the symdrome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puer_aeternus#Peter_Pan_syndrome

I'm very familiar. I dated Peter Pan. We almost got married, but he saw his shadow.

the first love of Michael Jackson was Diana Ross. Then he marry Lisa-Marie the daughter of the king and a nurse, but was a wicked woman only his fortune that this woman wanted.

you are true woman doctor much better than its women. Michael Jackson wanted a real woman to love .

This is the most insane thread ever.

I don't know what's going on. I feel like I have died, and this is what being a ghost is like.

You've been listening to 42 way too much. :D

Can someone explain dat egg to me, I'm serial.