✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown video is coming - says NME.com

coldpatrix

^Not actully, It's just that we don't have "K" on the words (expect names) and "Z" is not tha common , so I like seeing different letters heheheh.

The Serbian language has 30 letters and every letter is pronounced the same every time, and the rule is "Write as you speak and read as it is written."

Did you understand that? It's kinda simmilar to the way I just wrote "kinda" insted of "kind of", actually it would be "kainda".

Isn't that awesome? :awesome:

Or the word "awesome", instead of writting it that way and having to know how to pronounce it [aw-suh'm], we just write "osm".

It's like in those meme pics when they write the word more like it's really pronounced like kitty - "kitteh" or "o hai". Actually, exactly like o hai. :D

^Seriously? Nice

Edit: In portuguese we have lots of ways of writing one sound, like "s":

C, Ç, S, SS

Siriesli. :D

We owe it to this guy named Vuk who reformed the language 200 years ago and invented the new letters.

And we can use two alphabets, either Cyrillic or Latin.

cirilica-498.jpg

:D

The Latin is, for example, for "ch" we have č, and so on... Čarli Braun iz veri kul. / Чарли Браун из вери кул.

@EDIT: Yes, I know. I'm fluent in English, but I'm very familliar with the Romance languages.

(And I'm studying to become a doctor, not a language expert of any kind.) :lol:

Siriesli. :D

We owe it to this guy named Vuk who reformed the language 200 years ago and invented the new letters.

And we can use two alphabets, either Cyrillic or Latin.

cirilica-498.jpg

:D

The Latin is, for example, for "ch" we have č, and so on... Čarli Braun iz veri kul. / Чарли Браун из вери кул.

@EDIT: Yes, I know. I'm fluent in English, but I'm very familliar with the Romance languages.

(And I'm studying to become a doctor, not a language expert of any kind.) :lol:

I never understood Russian.

:confused:

I never understood Russian.

:confused:

I bet it's confusing to you now, but just imagine erasing the need of spelling and pronunciation. :)

The alphabet is a sort of a combination of the Slavic (Russian) and the Greek alphabet.

Sorry for the off topic talk. I'll stop now. :D

So is the Croatian language :smug:

Kolko smo kul. :D Jel postoji na svetu još neki piši kao što govoriš i čitaj kako je napisano jezik/pismo?

On topic - Considering the glowbands and how much fun they have while performing the song,

I think the Charlie Brown video is going to be a classic "live performance" kind of video, like Clocks. :thinking:

That's not my first choise, it can be so much more creative, but still, it could be awesome...

The Serbian language has 30 letters and every letter is pronounced the same every time, and the rule is "Write as you speak and read as it is written."

Did you understand that? It's kinda simmilar to the way I just wrote "kinda" insted of "kind of", actually it would be "kainda".

Isn't that awesome? :awesome:

Or the word "awesome", instead of writting it that way and having to know how to pronounce it [aw-suh'm], we just write "osm".

It's like in those meme pics when they write the word more like it's really pronounced like kitty - "kitteh" or "o hai". Actually, exactly like o hai. :D

Like Italian :D

I hope Car Kids turns out to be terrible so that you all shut the fuck up about it.

This is a thread about the CB video, so go spread your poison on the appropriate thread. :D (Another one I'm very enthusiastic about.) :lol: