✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Tour Programme

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Love In A Lethal Dose was supposed to be played before Til Kingdom Come it was probably an acoustic song from when the album was more intimate. If they were considering playing acoustic songs for Glastonbury back in 2010 then quite a lot of the acoustic songs survived for a while. MX could really have been something special.

What a setlist, Car kids, love in a lethal dose, strawberry swing, I'm so hoping Coldplay is changing their setlist after this december tour. Just start again and drop some songs and hopefully playing other songs of the album (like DLIBYH). And maybe pop out Car kids.

February Car Kids EP...

What a setlist, Car kids, love in a lethal dose, strawberry swing, I'm so hoping Coldplay is changing their setlist after this december tour. Just start again and drop some songs and hopefully playing other songs of the album (like DLIBYH). And maybe pop out Car kids.

February Car Kids EP...

Sounds great! I hope they do start playing UWTB and DLIBYH soon!

^ Good thinking :nod:

OMG Strawberry Swing in the setlist :wacky:

EDIT: Actually the 'N' in LIALDNTKC sort of resembles the way I make my '&' signs. Could it mean 'Love In A Lethal Dose & 'Till Kingdom Come'?

Love In A Lethal Dose N'' Til' Kingdom Come :nod:

If Love In A Lethal Dose was supposed to be played before Til Kingdom Come it was probably an acoustic song from when the album was more intimate. If they were considering playing acoustic songs for Glastonbury back in 2010 then quite a lot of the acoustic songs survived for a while. MX could really have been something special.

:nod: The acoustic songs on MX are light-years better than the synthy songs.

/opinion

Did anyone already have a copy at home and if so, is it worth it to buy? =)

Would like something from the gig this saturday, but I can't decide on what yet.

it is quite expensive for £15 but really nice if you're like me and like to try and read what the lyrics and stuff say in the background. Basically, there's lots to look at if you like trying to decipher chris' notes etc :P

it is quite expensive for £15 but really nice if you're like me and like to try and read what the lyrics and stuff say in the background. Basically, there's lots to look at if you like trying to decipher chris' notes etc :P

Thanks! I like such things to look at it now and also years from now. I think Imma go for it =)

Does anyone know whether the program will remain the same for all the legs of the upcoming tour? The on-line description describes it as "European Tour Guide" and I'm wondering if it will be the same one I will be able to buy this summer at the U.S. shows.

Anyone know what they did during previous tours? I asked the Oracle but she didn't answer.

Does anyone know whether the program will remain the same for all the legs of the upcoming tour? The on-line description describes it as "European Tour Guide" and I'm wondering if it will be the same one I will be able to buy this summer at the U.S. shows.

Anyone know what they did during previous tours? I asked the Oracle but she didn't answer.

I reckon, the only thing that will change is the language, although if all the European ones are in English then who knows. I can't think why they would want to change something that is already relevant and up to date. I presume the information inside it is of a nature so that it cannot be outdated.

the viva tour programmes changed as the tour wen't on (from the logo to the puppets on the cover) but i cant remember if any of the content actually changed or if it was just the cover

I reckon, the only thing that will change is the language, although if all the European ones are in English then who knows. I can't think why they would want to change something that is already relevant and up to date. I presume the information inside it is of a nature so that it cannot be outdated.

Thanks, that's what I thought but I was just thrown off by their calling it the European Tour Program vs. the MX Tour Program.

Have you ever bought things from Coldplay.com shop? I'm thinking about buying it and was wondering if it arrives fast and this kind of things...

The special edition of the album was fairly reliable in terms of delivery and taking the money. 'm gonna order the program from their later.