✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Tour Programme

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tour programme is pretty cool. I picked one up at the Glasgow gig. It includes quite a few promotional photos of the band as well as live gig photos mixed in with the graffiti theme. There are also interviews with all five Coldplay members plus Dan Green and Roadie 42, full handwritten lyrics by Chris and a set of stickers featuring the symbols for each Mylo Xyloto song.

My scanner isn't working at the moment but I'll try my best to find a way to upload some pictures soon. I'm sure there will be someone else who went to either the Glasgow or Manchester gigs that can upload high quality images from the tour programme.

Looking through mine, I've noticed some interesting stuff.

On the page after the page after the interview with Chris, it has a potential setlist for Glastonbury, and Car Kids is there, between Charlie Brown and Politik. On the same setlist is a song with the abbreviation LIALDNTK and then what looks like 'kone' to me...? At the end is Moving to Mars, crossed out and replaced with Up with the Birds, crossed out and replaced with "ETIAW".

On the same page, halfway up on the right, there are two Car Kids... 'symbols'?... 'logos'? Anyway, mmm.

Great programme :D Interesting interviews, and I won't spoil it for you by revealing which songs the band want to bring back and which ones they don't want to play off the new album...

On the page after the page after the interview with Chris, it has a potential setlist for Glastonbury, and Car Kids is there, between Charlie Brown and Politik. On the same setlist is a song with the abbreviation LIALDNTK and then what looks like 'kone' to me...? At the end is Moving to Mars, crossed out and replaced with Up with the Birds, crossed out and replaced with "ETIAW".

On the same page, halfway up on the right, there are two Car Kids... 'symbols'?... 'logos'? Anyway, mmm.

Great programme :D Interesting interviews, and I won't spoil it for you by revealing which songs the band want to bring back and which ones they don't want to play off the new album...

Car kids must be amazing if they were putting it between CB and Politik!

Thank you so much, you have just made me so excited!! I shall be ordering this VERY soon!!

LIALDNTK? What could that stand for? Does that match any of the names on that list that was uncovered a while back? The one that had Alien Radio, Cartoon Heart etc. :thinking:

Just checked, no it isn't there and there's nothing similar to it! :\ :thinking:

On the page after the page after the interview with Chris, it has a potential setlist for Glastonbury, and Car Kids is there, between Charlie Brown and Politik. On the same setlist is a song with the abbreviation LIALDNTK and then what looks like 'kone' to me...?

Yeah i noticed this in mine that i bought yesterday. Lets hope Car Kids isn't just the Charlie Brown outro because this has been speculated before and having it straight after charlie brown is a bit suspicious :\ hopefully car kids will end up as a b-side to it or on an EP :P and what song could LIALDNTK be??