✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown Music Videos (Live & Studio - both videos in first post)

isrlns

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is today then Charlie Brown will finally get the fame it deserves... until it is completely forgotten in 2 weeks when Princess of China comes out :rolleyes:

As far as we know there won't be a POC video soon. Unless they use the Grammy performance as the video. :sick:

As far as we know there won't be a POC video soon. Unless they use the Grammy performance as the video. :sick:

That's what I was thinking they would do :nod: It would make sense if they had Rihanna in the video, and the only time they're likely to perform it together is at the Grammy's. So... Grammy's performance video seems likely to me. :\

Looks so bad.

Next Black Eyed Peas.

Take that back. :disappointed:

That's what I was thinking they would do :nod: It would make sense if they had Rihanna in the video, and the only time they're likely to perform it together is at the Grammy's. So... Grammy's performance video seems likely to me. :\

In that case :fingersx: for a horrible performance. We wants a real video. :angry: And CB needs time to breathe... :angry: F the Grammys, it's not time for POC. :angry::angry::angry: :P

I think the POC video will be something like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGl6KK90kbc&ob=av2e]Coldplay - Lost+ ft. Jay-Z - YouTube[/ame]

I think the POC video will be something like this

What, with Rihanna on a TV screen? :laugh3: Maybe, but I doubt they would repeat themselves like that :P

I do think it would be a live video though. Chris' amazing dance moves! :lol:

I still wonder what happened to the initial Paradise vid by Hype Williams- with the model and guys playing instruments (remember photos on twitter). Looks like the elephants won the battle against the model LOL

Can't wait for CB. But I think we'll get something like the ETIAW video. Nothing really special, though looking good.