✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown Music Videos (Live & Studio - both videos in first post)

isrlns

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could use Princess of China to advertise Charlie Brown. That would be better, because people in the U.S probably like Princess of China or Rihanna, and will check out Charlie Brown when they release it as a single, making it more popular. Then later they can release Princess of China as a single.

It might be more popular in the U.S, but to boost the sales of Charlie Brown single it would work. Putting Charlie Brown out as itself without much promotion won't get much popularity. I think the Grammy performance is their best chance to either release Charlie Brown or Princess of China.

Maybe they could do PoC in the US as a single, and Charlie Brown in Europe? I think a band already did this before. And then they just switch them around. Charlie Brown gets played a lot here, I don't think they should wait untill march to release it

Maybe they could do PoC in the US as a single, and Charlie Brown in Europe? I think a band already did this before. And then they just switch them around. Charlie Brown gets played a lot here, I don't think they should wait untill march to release it

That could happen. Back in the Rush of Blood era, Coldplay released "Clocks" as the second single in the US instead of "The Scientist" as they thought that The Scientist wouldn't appeal to the US market.

The same could happen for CB and PoC.

Charlie Brown in mexican radio!

Hello everyone!!! I'm really confused about all this stuff... I consider that playing PoC was a huge mistake... I mean, what about the new single coming which is Charlie Brown and one of the favorites of the album (it has everything to be an amazing and popular hit)...

It actually started to be played here in Mexico!!! I'm part of the official club in my country and we were told by EMI that we could start asking for the song in the radio stations... we actually did and now it is being played in most rock/pop radio stations!!! it feels so good to hear it on the radio and to know lots of people is asking for it!!!!

I'm just hoping the video comes out soon and as somebody said... I hope they give it the Promo it DESERVERS!!!! ¬¬...

:) well, cheers!!!

Breaking news: un estratto del video ufficiale di Charlie Brown verrà pubblicato domani 1 Febbraio su Vevo, ColdplayTV e sulle pagine Facebook e Twitter della band, mentre l'intero clip verrà reso noto il 3 Febbraio attraverso gli stessi canali multimediali. Il video durerà 5 minuti e 3 secondi

Can someone translate it?

mylo xyloto facebook group shared this seconds ago:

Breaking news: an excerpt from the official video of Charlie Brown will be released tomorrow, February 01, Vevo, and on Facebook and Twitter ColdplayTV of the band, while the clip will be released February 3 on the same channel of communication. The video lasts 5 minutes and 3 seconds

but i'm not sure it's true or not.