✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were on the 4th level in Miami, doing our Oxfam thing, and ran into 2 girls and a guy who had just been upgraded. Cute teenagers. LOL I don't think I'll ever have a chance, which is why I need to shell out the big bucks for my good seats (unless I, or someone else, wins them!). The downfall of being an older fan, but I sure as hell don't feel old!

Dianne, you're a beauty. Nothing about you needs to be upgraded. :D

God, I am so excited!!!

And i am not even going to be there!!!!!

For some reason I feel like this concert is going to be amazing!! like, a bit more than other ones maybe! I do not know. I am excited for other people i guess....

HAVE FUN EVERYBODY!!!! I WILL BE CHEERING FROM COSTA RICA!!! :)

God, I am so excited!!!

And i am not even going to be there!!!!!

For some reason I feel like this concert is going to be amazing!! like, a bit more than other ones maybe! I do not know. I am excited for other people i guess....

HAVE FUN EVERYBODY!!!! I WILL BE CHEERING FROM COSTA RICA!!! :)

usually when they play i GA., the guys from REM go to the shows, and Chris usually does some kind of tribute to them, so maybe that will happy tonight. That's always exciting for me since I'm also a HUGE REM fan!

And yes, have a wonderful time tonight, everyone!:D

Yield to temptation! Funny Robyn tweets are funny!:lol:

Just the one?

Kyle N Rogers ‏@KRodge

Robyn looks like Toad from Super Mario Bros. The only difference is that she's much less musically inclined.

Craig Bodenschatz ‏@bodenschatz10

RT if you too are suffering thru #Robyn at the #Coldplay show in ATL

from Atlanta, GA

Elizabeth Henry ‏@lizhenry95

uber creeped out by the opening band for colplay #robyn #?

Ben ‏@______Ben

That awkward moment when everyone boos when you say you have another song. #robyn #coldplayconcert

usually when they play i GA., the guys from REM go to the shows, and Chris usually does some kind of tribute to them, so maybe that will happy tonight. That's always exciting for me since I'm also a HUGE REM fan!

And if Chris does an REM tribute, I'm sure the REM haters will come out an dis him for being a sell out. Lol

And if Chris does an REM tribute, I'm sure the REM haters will come out an dis him for being a sell out. Lol

No doubt. Never mind the fact that Chris has always said he's a huge REM fan I lived in Athens, GA for a year and a half and met my share of REM haters, so I've learned to tune them out,lol.

God, what I wouldn't give to see Buck and Buckland on the same stage together! @DealWithTheDevil,lol.

Yeah! they sung Everybody Hurts at the music midtown! It was AMAZING. Even though REM had just split up, or that is what Chris said... that part was great.

Yeah! they sung Everybody Hurts at the music midtown! It was AMAZING. Even though REM had just split up, or that is what Chris said... that part was great.

Yes, it was right after they called it quits. I cried when I heard it! THeir version of Nightswimming with Michael on Austin City Limits a few years ago is one of the musical highlights of my l ife!:D

While we wait...

Danny M ‏@DjDannyM

#coldplayfilm watching this wine n cheese crowd look confused as Robyn opens for coldplay.

Danny M ‏@DjDannyM

Lots of babysitters in the burbs are making a killing tonight. #coldplayfilm

Yes, it was right after they called it quits. I cried when I heard it! THeir version of Nightswimming with Michael on Austin City Limits a few years ago is one of the musical highlights of my l ife!:D

Oh my! I cried too! Even if, apparently, GA is full of REM haters, I could not tell back then! jaja And i will look for that! maaaaaybe i can find it!

EDIT: founding it was not hard at all!

I cannot believe i have not seen this!

I love REM, and was so sad when they broke up. I could listen to Michael sing all day and night...

Losing My Religion was the theme song of my 20s...

The first show after I've been to the last show is always hard for me...wishes I was there...and I was so tempted, one of my best friends lives near Atlanta, but after 5 wonderful days in FL, my family needed me at home :(