[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fireworks:

Wouter Roseboom ‏@wouterroseboom

Heel cool optreden #coldplay #denhaag #malieveld #everyteardropisawaterfall [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jy5YXcpSdI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Afsluiting Coldplay Malieveld Den Haag 6-9-2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I'll write a full review in the morning, but I just wanna say one thing....

THEY TOOK MY GOD DAMN FLAG!!!!! :D I WORKED SO HARD ON IT AND CHRIS SAW IT ON THE C STAGE AND SAID "I WANT IT" AND HE WAS WAVING IT AROUND ON STAGE DURING ETIAW GOD I'M SO HAPPY!

The rest can come tomorrow ;)

woaah that's AMAZING!!! do you have a pic of your flag? :) and is it filmed?, I wanna see him asking :awesome:

I would totaly go crazy if he asked my flag:stunned: I would go crazy if he talked/ smiled at me (or even just looked at me)!!

Back in our hotel room. I'll write my review later.

Two things:

1. Fantastic concert & great meeting some of you!

2. We lost Ellen, Row and Jacolien afterwards... Where did you guys go? :sad:

Nooo, we lost you guys!! :( We wanted to say goodbye and thank you a gazillion times for the front row spots. So, so sweet of you :kiss:

Nooo, we lost you guys!! :( We wanted to say goodbye and thank you a gazillion times for the front row spots. So, so sweet of you :kiss:

You're so welcome! But you were there at 7am, before anyone else, so you totally deserved it. (Especially after the disaster with the stupid scanners.)

And you should thank that VIPerson who left his €200 spot. :wtf:

Wow it was great , i actually went to the event without a ticket and was lucky to meet some great coldplay fans from my region in holland :lol: they gave me a ticket straight away . Ofcourse i then went closest to the podium and saw the boys playing a great set , for me the best moment was them playing Warning sign . It's just such a classic and I didnt expect it . Great crowd, great set ... Coldplay all the way :rolleyes:

no time or energy now to read the over more then 50 pages made by this morning here ;) but we had a blast, despite the damn scanner issue! :rolleyes:

marianne was trough first and ran for us and got front row X-stage exactly where we wanted and were we stood in london too! super done marjan!!

so loved the oh oh den haag, chris was in a great mood! have it on film, filmed the whole acoustic set on X stage close up, but that will come somewhere tomorrow,made alot of movies.

also took some pics from the flag, but they aint tha good quality, this cam is beter with vids then with pics.

P1010789.jpg

P1010790.jpg

P1010791.jpg

P1010795.jpg

P1010797.jpg

P1010799.jpg

P1010802.jpg

P1010808.jpg

then rushed out of the stadion as fast as i could and got my train on time ;)

and this was the last gig then for a while, had a great tour and great company,thanks mar!