• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katharina/Kate Sutch ‏@sutchandsutch

#coldplay concert #munich - Viva la vida even in the Rain

A2n0JbVCEAMNlLx.jpg

hanna marin ‏@iThinkLovatic

DRIVING BACK HOME AFTER THE MOST PERFECT @coldplay CONCERT IN MUNICH LISTENING TO MYLO XYLOTO ON HIGHEST VOLUME :)

Anie ‏@Anie812

#Coldplay #awesomness in Munich!

A2n572zCMAADqFI.jpg

David Raeside ‏@raeside

Coldplay put on a good show... it was cold, and they played #munich #olympiapark #coldplay

Marion R. ‏@Marion79R

Coldplay rocked Munich even in the bloody rain!!!!! Woooohoooooooo

Kathi ‏@kathi0906

Thank you @coldplay for this amazing and most colorful concert I've ever seen in Munich this night! :-)

Andrew Armstrong ‏@Andez85

Just returned to hotel from #coldplay concert in Munich.Well worth trip from UK. #awesomespectacle #openairbeerhall #every1inAusgoseethem

Marijan Stanic ‏@mstanic

#coldplay #concert #munich #music

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhNaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTExLmluc3RhZ3JhbS5jb20vZDRmODk0OThmZDI0MTFlMWE4MmIyMjAwMGExY2QxNzFfNy5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=dZG5jUlrkMGNXHXsrBRHfu6ow7knvekf0AzDt2vHJ6s

Heidi Kapunkt ‏@phoebs132

“@coldplay: Munich, you were fantastic. You powered us through the rain. PH” so. fuckin. awesome!!! lets go back to the start!!

Anné ‏@anneleanewman

#coldplayfilm thanks marina hello coldplay!! # Munich

A2n8av8CAAE1CWR.jpg

Lauren Storer ‏@laurenstorer

Want to marry Chris Martin #coldplay #amazing #munich

Justyna Luty-Urbanek ‏@jlutyurbanek

Thank you @coldplay for playing for us in such rain #coldplayfilm #Munich

A2n875xCAAAzD6Z.jpg

Lucy Carveth-Johnson ‏@LucyC_J

I wanna re-live tonight over and over again. Absolutely incredible. #coldplay #munich

Stella Baumgart ‏@StellaBaumgart

OMG: Coldplay in Munich. Rain, freezing, crying - but absolutely worth it. #coldplayfilm http://pic.twitter.com/VrqN3aPz

A2n-DAlCQAAOp7i.jpg

tinarella ‏@TheTinarelli

@coldplay your show in Munich was phenomenal

Becky ‏@BeckyEsch

@coldplay thank you so much for making this day awesome :D i know munich loves you <3

WishIwasAvansGirl ‏@VeroniMaroni

@MarinasDiamonds @coldplay @charli_xcx I HAD THE FUCKING BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE IN MUNICH TONIGHT!!

CoM.on ‏@C0Mtweet

Same 2U. Your music brought us through the weather. "@coldplay: Munich, you were fantastic. You powered us through the rain. PH" #music4life

Andreas Fischer ‏@Andi_2907

@coldplay you're simply amazing ! Thank you for the great show in munich tonight :)

A2n_lS4CQAALDcI.jpg

Annabelle Atchison ‏@mrsatoz

Excited for the #coldplay concert in #munich. Now if only Marina took her Diamonds and left the stage...

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTkuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS82ZTZlY2EzY2ZkMjcxMWUxOTQyYjEyMzEzODE5MGY3Zl83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=5ImWNgdvyRBRXz52dS-eLU9VC1nysmJmnYQSAwUwB8w

:lol:

Jam ‏@chemicalgarbage

Cold weather cant stop me. It was epic!! #coldplay #tour #myloxyloto #poster #munich #munchen #brokebacktrip

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTYuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9lZTA1OWVjMmZkMmUxMWUxYTIzYzIyMDAwYTFkZTY1NV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=5NpaY1PnNE-qOJaiLjMH0aZnN33_MwnkWwtlbo9Pn_I

Vitaly Kozlov ‏@VitalyKozy

Today in Munich wasnt just a @coldplay concert...It was a show...The best show I've ever seen.Thank you, guys!#coldplay

A2oOSRwCIAACEL1.jpg

Alexandra Razumova ‏@alaxlp

Amazing show!!! Thank you, guys! ✌ #coldplay #coldplayfilm #concert #live #munich #coo @ Olympiastadion

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTguaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8xN2E0OGVlMGZkMzAxMWUxYjBmMDIyMDAwYTFkZTY3Yl83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=p-15lFSxA0pZsfIJSOTDerR56c7amP_U-SGv2wrK07Q

O©®@M ‏@Revolvermann77

#Coldplay rocks Munich... Awesome!!!

A2oPUifCUAARRs3.jpg

HafizChan ‏@ChanHafiz

Superb performance by #Coldplay. This is my Oktoberfest. #concert #worldtour #bavaria #munchen #munich #mylo

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTkuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS83YTkwMmRjNGZkMzExMWUxOGFkNzIyMDAwYTFjODY1MV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=DCv_eCpbAsHSHGAiuSuSXGjsIHmZvJcCBhCyGulB-qA

M ‏@inthemooonlight

@coldplay in munich three hours ago!

A2oTi3vCIAAia4i.jpg

M ‏@inthemooonlight

fireworks @coldplay in munich

A2oUnFOCcAEyKN0.jpg

ColdplayTucuman ‏@ColdplayTucuman

el primer video @Coldplay Munich, Germany

[ame=

]
[/ame]

... Wow :surprised:

D.Hartmann ‏@DomRap

Singin in the Rain #coldplay #munich

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTYuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8xZWE0Nzk0MmZkMjMxMWUxYWMzMDIyMDAwYTFlODY4YV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=7SBc1L4xwCix6ZZteb8givlYxmKfCYSwiK6yJblIKlA

Noni Winona ‏@nonichaan

COLDPLAY OPEN AIR MUNICH OLYMPIASTADION MYLO XYLOTO TOUR 2012 #biglove ! <3

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTYuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS81YWFlZWQ4MGZkMzQxMWUxOTAwZTIyMDAwYTFjYmFhMF83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=wkzVgIS9TRAGBH2w9kIyhD5V9S14ZodFw5hARqJn_EU