Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[22-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ AWD Arena, Hannover, Germany

Featured Replies

  • Replies 508
  • Views 114.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there more people from this forum who have front of stage tickets?

Well that would be me :wacky:

And me!

I "only" have normal standing tickets. If anybody of you will be in this area, come and meet me. I will be there around four o'clock and probably I will bring a big white paper with a special greeting to this wonderful forum...;)

I you plan to go by train/tram/bus:

link

 

Hannover: Verstärkungsverkehr zum Coldplay-Konzert

Informationstext:

In der AWD-Arena findet am Sonnabend, dem 22.09.2012 ein Konzert von Coldplay statt. Die üstra verstärkt zur Anfahrt und zur Abfahrt den Stadtbahnverkehr.

 

Anfahrt

Zur Anfahrt verkehren von etwa 16:00 bis 19:30 Uhr zusätzliche Züge zwischen Hauptbahnhof und Stadionbrücke im 10-Minuten-Takt.

Fahrgästen der Linien 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 und 11 aus Richtung Süden/Osten wird empfohlen, an der Station Aegidientorplatz auszusteigen und zur AWD-Arena zu laufen.

 

Abfahrt

Nach Ende des Konzertes werden zusätzliche Stadtbahnen von der Stadionbrücke bzw. vom Waterloo bis zum Hauptbahnhof eingesetzt.

Der Anschlussverkehr in der Station Kröpcke findet bis voraussichtlich 00:15 Uhr nicht statt.

 

Die Eintrittskarte für das Konzert gilt als Fahrausweis im gesamten GVH ab 3 Stunden vor Veranstaltungsbeginn bis Betriebsschluss.

 

Die beschriebenen Fahrplanänderungen sind nicht in EFA erfasst.

 

 

Free translation:

There will be additional trams before and after the concert.

Arrival:

From 4 to 7.30pm there will be a tram every 10 minutes going from main station to "Stadionbrücke"

Guests traveling from south /east should take the lines 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 or 11 to station "Aegidientorplatz" and walk from there to the Arena.

 

Departure:

After the concert tehre will be additional trams from "Sadionbrücke" and Waterloo" to the main station. The usual connection at "Kröpcke" is canceled till 0:15h.

 

The concert ticket is valid as ticket for trams/ busses etc. in teh whole area of the GVH from 3 hours before the concert till end of service.

Flying to Hannover later tonight for my 6th MX-concert this summer - and last.

Already it feels kind of sad, but tomorrow we will be glowing one last time in the dark and enjoy the show! :D

^ Ooooouh cool :surprised:

 

I love this inflatablaldljasdad whatever they're called! :cheesy:

"Tomorrow in Hannover, Coldplay play the final European date of the Mylo Xyloto tour - and we're tagging along for a live photoblog. Join us at http://www.coldplay.com/ on Saturday from 6pm German/CET time (5pm UK, 12noon ET, 9am PT)."

 

:cool:

have fun everyone...!!! :dance: :dance:

 

 

 

i could have been there :cry: :cry:

please sing along for me during warning sign :cry: :cry:

Anyone has 2 fos tickets for tomorrow ?????

Anyone has 2 fos tickets for tomorrow ?????

 

Someone has offered 2 tickets on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/events/214725825272150/ don't know whether they're still available though...

 

 

 

I still have a single seating ticket to sell... would probably also sell it under face value if somebody would take it. ;)

Afraid that won't work ( the Facebook ) someone on this forum still has 2 FOS tickets for the show tomorrow???

Anyone has 2 fos tickets for tomorrow ?????

 

I have 1 fos to sell. Contact me if interested!

1+1=2

 

Go for it, CAMR!

Live stream to close the European part of the tour?

Pleaseeeeeeee, live stream :)

I really have to sleep this night, but I fear I'm too excited! :lol:

Gonna approach between 1 and 2 pm I guess. Anyone else staying in Hannover for the night? I´ll need a beer afterwards!

 

 

EDIT:

 

FOS JONNY as usual

 

<---

I am buzzing with excitement, too! Still need to get a few things done. Won't be able to sleep properly anyway.

I am buzzing with excitement, too! Still need to get a few things done. Won't be able to sleep properly anyway.

Just looked at your avatar; I suppose you also got the chance to activate the xylobands? :D

1+1=2

 

Go for it, CAMR!

 

From 1 i know the price of the ticket. What will be the price of the other? Let me know ASAP so i can discuss it here. I would have to make an appointment with the 2 of you at the venue before to get it to get the tickets. And as I will come from Holland I need to be sure I can really trust you will be there!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.