✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Stade de France, Paris, France

Jenjie

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We watched the gig from near to the C stage where there was a good atmosphere and we got to be incredibly close to the band if just for a bit! A good idea if you don't want to get there really early, and in particular when there is a golden circle I would say.

Here is my video of speed of sound, showing will popping the balloon!

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Just went through the entire thread since Sunday's first posts. And I realized how lucky I was to have attended this show. I finally realize that I went to a COLDPLAY CONCERT OMG :dazzled: and that it wasn't "any" Coldplay concert.

Great pictures and videos and great reviews everyone! :awesome:

can anyone translate this...(tried google translate but it idnt translate into proper english)

Fantastische klus als hoofdbeeldtechnicus voor UNITED! Registratie van european tour van de wereldband Coldplay! Eindresultaat zal over een aantal maanden wereldwijd te bewonderen zijn.

Fantastic job as main image technician for UNITED! Registration for the European Coldplay tour! The end result will be available to watch worldwide in a couple of months.

*United is a company that was involved with recording the concert in Paris*

You guys are even faster as I am !! I was writting my post with my pictures (lots of links to copy and paste) and Busybeeburns posted my review and pictures :D Sorry about the double post then, I feel confused :embarrassed: I still can edit it if you want me to.

Great photos!!! What kind of camera?

^ It is a wonderful gif of Will in action - you can really see his WILL power.

:lol: Nice one!

I didn't know what happened but a roadie offered me a drumstick after Up In Flames!!!!

And I can't describe the show, the crowd: as said Chris, it was inbelievable!!! It was madness!!!

This gig was my best Coldplay gig!

The girl in front row with the pink shirt: it's me :D

:cool:

How about a video?

1:21

:lol:

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures, videos, reviews of this show :awesome: It kind of make me feel I was there :nice: And I'm glad that those who went there had an amazing time :dance:

"Umbrella" is a catchy song, I can't resiste singing along to it :D (I'm not a Rihanna fan but I like some of her songs). The acoustic version was fine for me, although Rihanna and Chris could have done a proper duet (by which I mean Chris singing more) since it was a Coldplay show or even envolve the rest of the band in it! (Fashion wise, I like her black and white dress and her shoes :D) But, I would have prefered to read about/hear a suprise song or an old Coldplay song rather than "Umbrella"!

September 3, 2012 - submitted by Mimi, Sweden

Q. Hey!!

Last week at the show in Sweden, Coldplay performed Paradise twice (to my delight) and said that the second performance would air on SU2C, which was so cool!!

But I just read online that they performed twice last night in Paris too, also for SU2C... Why is that? Please don't say that the Sweden show won't air?

The Oracle replies:

* EDITED:

I was at the Paris show last night but as we did a runner (leave the venue before the end of the show), 'we' didn't get to see anything after Fix You. We knew about Umbrella being performed but I hadn't heard a word about Paradise getting a second play. Apologies. The band did play PoC twice too so it seems Paris had quite a few treats.

I think you are mistaken, Mimi. The band performed Princess of China twice last night - not Paradise. It wasn't for the same reason either.

September 3, 2012 - submitted by Mimi, Sweden

Q. Hey!!

Last week at the show in Sweden, Coldplay performed Paradise twice (to my delight) and said that the second performance would air on SU2C, which was so cool!!

But I just read online that they performed twice last night in Paris too, also for SU2C... Why is that? Please don't say that the Sweden show won't air?

The Oracle replies:

* EDITED:

I was at the Paris show last night but as we did a runner (leave the venue before the end of the show), 'we' didn't get to see anything after Fix You. We knew about Umbrella being performed but I hadn't heard a word about Paradise getting a second play. Apologies. The band did play PoC twice too so it seems Paris had quite a few treats.

I think you are mistaken, Mimi. The band performed Princess of China twice last night - not Paradise. It wasn't for the same reason either.

A ha!

And that's what I meant about filming for the DVD. PoC, not Paradise.