Nikola

I prefer Batman because I've always thought Superman looked ridiculous :snobby:

And also i don't like aliens stories :snobby:

and Superman is basically an alien, so :snobby:

:snobby:

But look at these eyes

tumblr_mnbldvSSTY1rei3gfo1_500.gif

LOOK AT THEM. Superman is cute :3

Lol. I recently read that Bruce owns the apartment building where Lois and Clarke live (gave it as a wedding present), owns the news paper where they both work, and he has the Kryptonite, so that is why batman would win...

Lol. I recently read that Bruce owns the apartment building where Lois and Clarke live (gave it as a wedding present), owns the news paper where they both work, and he has the Kryptonite, so that is why batman would win...

Ooh I didn't know about the first one (just knew that he owns Clark because he owns the Daily Planet HAHA). So yeah, just another reason why Bats would win :charming:

Oh, and this made me laugh quite a lot as well:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIl45f6i1PU]Golden Goal - Boblefotball - Bubble football/soccer (w/English subs) - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

tumblr_mhb8s983Ta1rwc1lro1_400.gif

:lol:

LOL what an ass! xD

:lol: I want to try that! must be a lot more fun than actual football

Yes YES!! I hate football with a passion because I always get kicked in the shins and whatnot, but this is totally random and... man you've get to jump around in a bubble, how fun is that? :dance:

This lounge post:

"

I actually wouldn't mind this idea. Helps with some of the paranoia of 'oh did I do the thing right :shy: uhhhh uhhhh' and seems a bit cleaner in general. As long as the water being sprayed is somewhat warm, I'd probably rocket off the seat in shock after being blasted with a jet of cold water up my arse."

Sent from my D2-711 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

canl? yay?nda osuruk - YouTube[/url]

LOOL gotta love streakers! :lol:

563787_10201171925040642_1834874982_n.jpg

HAHHAHAHA :lol:

once I had a lecture in mechanical engineering department, i was the only girl at the class :|

Well, I believe that must have been awkward :|

x'D

What I find amazing is that if you look at everyone's face, not one person seems the smallest bit awkward, they all look like they genuinely love it.

Except maybe that guy 3rd in from the right, maybe that's because he's being pushed down a bit, or has an awkward boner.

^ I think it's impressive when you can hang around people like that and everyone's cool with the seemingly awkward situation :wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsqFR5bh6Q]SHARKNADO - Official Asylum Trailer - TOO VIOLENT FOR TV?? - YouTube[/ame]

What in the actual WAT

and

tumblr_mp3ojblY4u1spjwxjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp3ojblY4u1spjwxjo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mp3ojblY4u1spjwxjo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mp3ojblY4u1spjwxjo4_500.jpg

:laugh3: