✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin has trouble sleeping, sought out therapist

LoryABjerre

Chris Martin has trouble sleeping at night; thousands of fangirls volunteer to tuck him in at night, and gently rock him to sleep. :P Nothing frightening about that, right?;)

As much as I can remember I think he has a wife who he has not divorced yet contrary to tabloid reports non? LOL !

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drat!! LOL. J/K. But there's nothing wrong with wishing you could meet someone like Chris. I'm lucky in that I know a lot of very talented people and have got to date people with similar personalities. But it's not all fun and games. Chris is neurotic as hell, and probably hard to live with at times. I suspect it's worth it though. ;)

As much as I can remember I think he has a wife who he has not divorced yet contrary to tabloid reports non? LOL !

Well then, summons his wife to tuck him in at night then, by all means! :P I'm guessing it's got more to do with all the busy schedules and expectations, all the scenarios running round' his mind, that sort of thing. Best to set worries aside, and drift off to sleep.. :sleeping:

Id be scared to if most of my fan base were hormonal girls who want me to have gay sex with my best friend. :blank:

or is his best mate simon pegg

idk........ idc

Awsumn post! But I have to say that if youre a girl and you go to that chris pics thread its really something! Even Howard Stern said Chris was a good looking man! But yea I do find the chris jonny thread creepy. I mean I do want him to be straight and I think he is too!

Awsumn post! But I have to say that if youre a girl and you go to that chris pics thread its really something! Even Howard Stern said Chris was a good looking man! But yea I do find the chris jonny thread creepy. I mean I do want him to be straight and I think he is too!

I spend a lot of time in that thread, and I suspect they'd be pretty creeped out,lol. I summed it up in the thread by saying that they love their families and they love each other. I don't want to define their 'relationship', but I do think they're straight men with a special affection for each other. Do I want them to 'have gay sex'? Not really. Do I love how intimate they seem to be, physically and emotionally? Absolutely! I think they've found a balance, and it's a beautiful friendship.

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with a little harmless fun. ;)

EDIT: Just saw your spelling of 'Awsumn'. Love it!:D

You spell it like 'autumn'. I thought you did that on purpose. I hope I didn't offend. :)

I spell it 'awesome'. But yours looked clever. :)

Offcourse you didnt offend! The thing is I was working through my phone and hence I was using short forms as I dont have an alphabetical keyboard on my phone. So I messed up! But I guess it a'int that bad! ! LOL

Offcourse you didnt offend! The thing is I was working through my phone and hence I was using short forms as I dont have an alphabetical keyboard on my phone. So I messed up! But I guess it a'int that bad! ! LOL

I saw that spelling as a potential album title,lol. Gotta love auto-correct!:)

NO! Why should you? I mean if any person of their management or even them have accounts they should read what the fans think right? I mean why should we censor ourselves? They should read our comments and try to incorporate our message into their work!!!

And since Chris said he was going on the net on the interview.

and then "pseudos". why is named ? "anonymously"

off thread

The Storm - Official page facebook

Hvem varmede Swan Lee (Pernilles tidligere band) op for på deres første koncert i store Vega ?

Who warmed Swan Lee (Pernille's former band) up on their first concert in the store Vega?

many quotes said : Coldplay dec. 2000 :)

my favorite band The Storm is a great band that deserves to be known

Well then, summons his wife to tuck him in at night then, by all means! :P I'm guessing it's got more to do with all the busy schedules and expectations, all the scenarios running round' his mind, that sort of thing. Best to set worries aside, and drift off to sleep.. :sleeping:

I understand when the people miss of love are away for business and fashions mode of their wife, bf others. we must take comfort somewhere.

Coldplay's Chris Martin Has Therapy To Help Him Sleep

The 'Paradise' singer reveals he often has nightmares of bad performances when he does manage to get some rest.

coldplay7-1309175402-article-1.jpg

Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin has admitted that he enlists the help of a therapist to help him sleep.

According to website Bang Showbizz, the 'Yellow' singer has "a lot of trouble sleeping" and goes to therapy quite often.

When asked if he sees a therapist every time his band release a new album, he is quoted as saying: "No, bit more than that. I have a lot of trouble sleeping. It's to do with that and what to take and not to take."

The star, who is married to actress Gwyneth Paltrow, also revealed that he will often have nightmares about his band's performances.

He explained: "I'll give you a classic dream I had last night. We were playing on Letterman and I was in a different key to everyone else. David Letterman came on and said, 'Can you stop? This is not very good. Can you do the other song?' And then, we start doing the other one and my shoe falls off.

"It goes a bit surreal after that but it always starts with playing a concert and there's some insurmountable problem. I have many more nightmares than dreams; probably nine to one. Real life is much better."

Meanwhile, Chris recently revealed that he had to remove an intruder from his garden after they climbed over his fence at his London home and started singing Coldplay songs loudly to his friends in the street.

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/coldplay/news/chris-martin-sleep-therapy/

Id be scared to if most of my fan base were hormonal girls who want me to have gay sex with my best friend. :blank:

or is his best mate simon pegg

idk........ idc

yeah but :

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/879821-chris-martin-claims-he-is-gay-and-his-marriage-to-gwyneth-paltrow-is-fake

perhaps shameful on the part of all women in showbiz (met no details of names famous women because is all women) to focus on career. :shame:

Ladies is sex every day not fashions shoes is more important.

poor Chris he just hungry and thirsty, and even great Ellen's console him in his show

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htKAYiMG-RM]Web Exclusive: Ellen Rehearses with Coldplay - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDXspO_ulsQ&feature=related]Coldplay on Ellen (FULL INTERVIEW) - YouTube[/ame]

:D

He doesn't help by squeezing & smooching Jonnyboy all the time though. :nod:

Ladies is sex every day not fashions shoes is more important.

:laugh3:

Yes. :charming:

^ You know in France Johnny often reminds people of one of the most famous French singer of all time, I don't if you've heard of him: Johnny Hallyday :lol:

Oh my god, indeed. Even on television, they always talk about him :lol: