✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I envy you.:)

Have a fantastic time! :wacko:

:wacky: :freak: :cheesy:

I'm so freaking jealous!!! :bomb::bomb: Have an AMAZING time and lots of fun!!! :D:D:D

Have a really awesome time. Jealous!

Thanks guys! OMG I can't wait, just over 12 hours til they come on!! :freak:

Have an awesome time! Hope you get some awesome songs to make up for the time you've waited! Though I won't lie; I'll be very envious if they pull out something super-special (though it's mostly due to the stuff that Dom said about you guys knowing Muscle Museum and us American fans not knowing it :rolleyes:)

Have an awesome time! Hope you get some awesome songs to make up for the time you've waited! Though I won't lie; I'll be very envious if they pull out something super-special (though it's mostly due to the stuff that Dom said about you guys knowing Muscle Museum and us American fans not knowing it :rolleyes:)

Ahhhh, you read that article too? There was so much rage about it... It was a poor thing for Dom to say :facepalm:

Ahhhh, you read that article too? There was so much rage about it... It was a poor thing for Dom to say :facepalm:

I saw that too. Muse are very poor at choosing their words. :lol: Like this and at the second night of Wembley when Matt said that we "are the real fans". It caused :srs: on the Muse forum.

Yes seriously. I think you dun good :smug:

Well, thanks. :D IMMA PAINT PRO. :charming:

I think they're going to play CE, RBS, and then one more. . .Micro Cuts? Uno? Sunburn? :wideeyed:

Or maybe Bliss, too. :awesome: