✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I agree. I would feel the same. I don't see why night 2 has the better setlist with the rarities. It's not hard to spread them over the two nights, so everyone is happy.

Aw, I feel your pain. . .you're not overreacting at all. :hug:

I would be as pissed as you are if I got ripped off like that.

I agree with what everyone else is saying: Muse shouldn't have such a bland setlist the first night, and then such an AMAZING one the second night, what's wrong with spreading it out a bit?! :uhoh:

OK good, glad some others feel the same. I guess I feel a bit cheated, but hey I'll get over it :lol:

They were still amazing!

Pics coming soon! (sorry it's taking me so long, the last few days have been hectic for me!)

Anyone know the answer? :lol:

I think they must get on the platform from under the stage, it's definitely high enough for them to walk underneath. It was awesome, while the "we are the universe" thing was happening you could see the platforms (with band members standing on them) rising, though only just. The crowd went absolutely mental when Matt's started rising :lol:

YAY Hot Men! :dance: :lol: And Dom's in first place! :awesome:

I have been voting for him hourly for the last 6 hours. :laugh3: It's about time Dom won it over Matt. :P

The towers look awesome, as do hexigons, we got abstract architecture inspired by Orwell's '1984' (I think it was at any rate. IDK with these guys :stunned:)

I have been voting for him hourly for the last 6 hours. :laugh3: It's about time Dom won it over Matt. :P

The towers look awesome, as do hexigons, we got abstract architecture inspired by Orwell's '1984' (I think it was at any rate. IDK with these guys :stunned:)

:lol: I only voted once... :| I'm going to vote more :wacky:

i want dom to win too:snobby:

he is really hot

and he is getting a leopard print morphsuit on 14

and he said he'll wear it in the new interview:dance:

:cheesy::dance: I want to see him wearing that haha

he is really hot

We'll just have to make it happen by continuously voting... It looks good at the moment, but you never know... The Bellamy fans are always lurking :laugh3:

A LEOPARD-PRINT MORPH SUIT!? :shocked2: Every time I think he's done it all, he just goes and one ups himself. I want twitpics of this damnit!

I think they must get on the platform from under the stage, it's definitely high enough for them to walk underneath. It was awesome, while the "we are the universe" thing was happening you could see the platforms (with band members standing on them) rising, though only just. The crowd went absolutely mental when Matt's started rising :lol:

Oh, okay then, I get it now. :lol:

We Are the Universe gives me chills. :anxious:

And I'm Team Matt. :smug2:

U2 have announced two additional dates in South America with Muse as support.

The first date is at Estadio Nacional in Santiago, Chile on 25th March 2011. Tickets for this show will go on general sale on Thursday 16th December and there will be a Muse fan pre-sale from 09:00 - 17:00 on Wednesday 15th December. Tickets for this pre-sale will be limited and strictly four per customer. The pre-sale link and password will be posted here soon.

bla bla bla

Chile :awesome:

he is really hot

A leopard print morphsuit? Can't wait to see this! :lol:

Oh, okay then, I get it now. :lol:

We Are the Universe gives me chills. :anxious:

And I'm Team Matt. :smug2:

Team Matt FTW! Although, I have been voting for both.

U2 have announced two additional dates in South America with Muse as support.

The first date is at Estadio Nacional in Santiago, Chile on 25th March 2011. Tickets for this show will go on general sale on Thursday 16th December and there will be a Muse fan pre-sale from 09:00 - 17:00 on Wednesday 15th December. Tickets for this pre-sale will be limited and strictly four per customer. The pre-sale link and password will be posted here soon.

bla bla bla

Chile :awesome:

:awesome::dance:

^ Indeed I am Team Dom. You just can't be!

It's officially Team Matt vs. Team Dom... We will win!

It sounds like we're doing something Twilighty...

No, if it was twilighty it would be seriously uncool, but it's a Muse team so it's very awesome! :awesome::lol:

I'm so stalking them this time :evil:

hahaha that would be funny :lol: