✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

every1 on .mu is pissed:laugh3:

I read the most recent two pages and promptly left. There's like 50 more pages of that probably. I mean, a Twitter campaign barrage of nasty comments? Seriously, guys? :rolleyes:

Sure, I'm as envious as anyone else on the boards, but something like that is going to make the rest of us fans look like obnoxious brats.

(I love how I use Coldplaying as an outlet for venting about .mu. I have to admit that I've complained about Coldplaying once or twice on .mu's Coldplay thread, though not recently. I'm a back-stabbing SOB. :laugh3:)

The eucalyptus pic is the funniest one. :laugh3:

I read the most recent two pages and promptly left. There's like 50 more pages of that probably. I mean, a Twitter campaign barrage of nasty comments? Seriously, guys? :rolleyes:

Sure, I'm as envious as anyone else on the boards, but something like that is going to make the rest of us fans look like obnoxious brats.

(I love how I use Coldplaying as an outlet for venting about .mu. I have to admit that I've complained about Coldplaying once or twice on .mu's Coldplay thread, though not recently. I'm a back-stabbing SOB. :laugh3:)

:laugh3:

and i think they'll just irritate the boys with the twitter campaign

and then matt will stop them from twitting coz fans are attacking them:rolleyes:

HOLY SHIT! That setlist was amazing!

1. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

2. Uprising

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. Resistance

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. MK ULTRA

7. Butterflies & Hurricanes

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Sunburn

11. Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Riff + Time Is Running Out

14. Interlude + Hysteria

15. Starlight

16. Bliss (Extended)

Encore

17. Citizen Erased

18. Plug In Baby

19. Take a Bow

EDIT: Haha, yeah those Twitpics are great. The Koala pictures are sweet. :wacky:

Fucking hell! :wreck:

4 RARITIES AND MK ULTRA?!?!?! :stunned:

They need to do that more often! :whip:

Anyone know if it was Sunburn w/ piano or w/ guitar?

yep i've been reading the thread 2day since morning:laugh3:

the beef is getting greater too

that setlist is perfect:stunned:

i love this too

c60f255b.jpg

and this:wacky: dom looks cute

4031808c.jpg

D'aw how cute! :blush:

How rude. :|

And I do that too. :lol:

^ I agree with you, I think that's quite rude what they said they're doing. Sure, everyone's a little jealous and are going to moan, but to tweet nasty comments to the band is just too far. :\

/Myooze4lyf

I agree. . . If I would tweet anything to them, it would be that THEY NEED TO DO THAT SETLIST ALL THE TIME! :freak: :freak: :freak:

Wait, people are doing nasty tweet campaign? How old are they? Twelve. Get over it. It's a fucking setlist (an amazing one at that. But IDK, the experience is enough, you can't get the setlist to suit everyone).

Those Twitpics made my day. My heart melted at all of them. Cept the Matt and snake one... Because he's all like 'Whoa, you srs? Get this off me like nao' and it makes me double over laughing.

Exactly my point.

The second night of Wembley had a better setlist, but I was still all happy and cheery that I'd actually seen them so I wasn't going to let that be a rain on my parade.

If it is any consolation to those on the first night... Second night was riddled with technical hitches. There was ten minutes where Matt was MIA searching for earplugs, then the lighting failed and there were all sorts of sound glitches. :shame:

Some people did sing Happy Birthday to Dom though. :dance:

Yeah, someone I know was at the gig last night and was like... So we got an awesome setlist but so many things went wrong.

I have to agree though, watching them kill the soundsystem would be epic. Specially because Matt would then be pissed and go off on a smashing spree circa BHAR.

Yeah, someone I know was at the gig last night and was like... So we got an awesome setlist but so many things went wrong.

I have to agree though, watching them kill the soundsystem would be epic. Specially because Matt would then be pissed and go off on a smashing spree circa BHAR.

I know! :wacky:

But nah, he just kind of did a "WTF?" stance and then they walked off. . . it was in the middle of the New Born guitar riff too. :p

About 4:15 in. :wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVoQvXbKQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVoQvXbKQo[/ame]

HOLY SHIT! That setlist was amazing!

1. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

2. Uprising

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. Resistance

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. MK ULTRA

7. Butterflies & Hurricanes

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Sunburn

11. Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Riff + Time Is Running Out

14. Interlude + Hysteria

15. Starlight

16. Bliss (Extended)

Encore

17. Citizen Erased

18. Plug In Baby

19. Take a Bow

EDIT: Haha, yeah those Twitpics are great. The Koala pictures are sweet. :wacky:

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS????

Seriously, I feel beyond disappointed after seeing that setlist :disappointed:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not joining up on that stupid twitter thing, I'm not angry, just sad that we got such crappy setlist in comparison, even though us who went the first night are ones that got them on the fans presale, and obviously RELLY wanted to go see them! :bigcry:

They could have at least spread the rarities over the two nights! Can't we have gotten ONE of them? :(

Of course I'm still over the moon that I got to see them (:awesome:), but I guess that's just left a bitter taste in my mouth.

(I hope I'm not overreacting :uhoh:)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not joining up on that stupid twitter thing, I'm not angry, just sad that we got such crappy setlist in comparison, even though us who went the first night are ones that got them on the fans presale, and obviously RELLY wanted to go see them! :bigcry:

They could have at least spread the rarities over the two nights! Can't we have gotten ONE of them? :(

Of course I'm still over the moon that I got to see them (:awesome:), but I guess that's just left a bitter taste in my mouth.

i get ur pain and bitterness:hug:

but muse live is fun even if they sing NSC on repeat

^^I know, me too, but he was probably still sore from the death of Glitterati (RIP ;__; )

:bigcry: I miss Glitterati... And I still refuse to call it Santa.

I'm expecting a nice birthday Twitpic of Dom though. :wacky:

It'll be a sin if there isn't one. We are now living off their twitpics again, we crave them... :lol:

Nope, it is an acceptable reaction to have. I wouldn't have expected such an extreme difference either tbh. :hug:

but muse live is fun even if they sing NSC on repeat

Word.

Matt said in an interview I read today about the Australian tour that they would mix the setlist up EVERY show of the tour, so that it wasn't the same on any night. So any song could be brought back!!

Matt said in an interview I read today about the Australian tour that they would mix the setlist up EVERY show of the tour, so that it wasn't the same on any night. So any song could be brought back!!

Yeah I know, fingers crossed that you get an awesome setlist!

I agree. I would feel the same. I don't see why night 2 has the better setlist with the rarities. It's not hard to spread them over the two nights, so everyone is happy.

Aw, I feel your pain. . .you're not overreacting at all. :hug:

I would be as pissed as you are if I got ripped off like that.

I agree with what everyone else is saying: Muse shouldn't have such a bland setlist the first night, and then such an AMAZING one the second night, what's wrong with spreading it out a bit?! :uhoh: