🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

*I put your pics in a spoiler, fyi* :P

you have some great pics! :wacko: Were you in GA, or low seats? :wacko:

I took about 7 or 8 videos because the quality was better in video. :lol:

You're more forumingly advanced that I will ever be! :thumbsup:

I was in GA at Wembley, but it means we could sit on the lowest tier right around the edge of the pitch. That's where I found myself this time. Cannot wait for the next time with an uninjured friend and we can go for barrier :dance:

OMG!!!

I'm watching myself and Imke at the moment!! :awesome:

This is so cool!

That was why that guy with the 360° camera was walking back and forth! :dance:

Shame they chose the one song during which I was thinking about either going to the back or just collapsing right there... I had my rescue banana too late and could only start to enjoy the concert from 3rd song onwards. :lol:

I stole one of your screencaps and uploaded it to FB, haha. :heart:

Awwwww, I'm sobbing here, might be because it's Christmas and I got two lovely Christmas cards this morning, but I love you, you beautiful woman. :kiss:

It's so good to see it all again! How I wish there were time machines! :awesome:

im just listening back to an awesome bootleg of the muse show i went to thanks to musebootlegs.com and it feels sooo great to be able to relive the night! :D

while im on the topic of the show i went to. here are the figures

Acer Arena

Revenue - $3,391,810

Tickets Sold - 29,845 out of 29,845

hello there, i'm new here! i'm a huge muse fan for years!

I saw this crazy video at wembley few days ago, it's awesome! great job, great gift!

I was there this night, it was totally crazy to hear Citizen Erased, Bliss and Ruled By Secrecy, it was the 7 time i saw Muse and the first one i heard these 3 songs!

hello there, i'm new here! i'm a huge muse fan for years!

I saw this crazy video at wembley few days ago, it's awesome! great job, great gift!

I was there this night, it was totally crazy to hear Citizen Erased, Bliss and Ruled By Secrecy, it was the 7 time i saw Muse and the first one i heard these 3 songs!

Hello, welcome here! :D That's awesome you've seen Muse 7 times! :awesome: I was at Wembley too. I agree it was very crazy hearing all 3 of them! Such an amazing night.

Hello, welcome here! :D That's awesome you've seen Muse 7 times! :awesome: I was at Wembley too. I agree it was very crazy hearing all 3 of them! Such an amazing night.

Thanks for welcoming me! I can't wait to see them again and agaiiiiin !

according to a local newspaper Muse show (opening for U2) will be 90 minutes long :awesome:

I'm so camping outside the stadium :dance:

i hope it's true, it would be great for all south american muse fans to have a proper show of 90 minutes long, not just 8 songs like they did last september when they were opening for U2 too.

according to a local newspaper Muse show (opening for U2) will be 90 minutes long :awesome:

I'm so camping outside the stadium :dance:

That's awesome! :D Good luck with camping. I could probably never do that. :lol:

Thanks for welcoming me! I can't wait to see them again and agaiiiiin !

Haha, me neither! :D Where else have you seen them?

i hope it's true, it would be great for all south american muse fans to have a proper show of 90 minutes long, not just 8 songs like they did last september when they were opening for U2 too.

That's awesome! Good luck with camping. I could probably never do that.

My friends will do it so I guess I have no choice :lol:

it's 15 minutes far from home anyway so it's not that bad

Haha, me neither! :D Where else have you seen them?

I've seen them once in 2007 in a festival in france, close to my home, it's called Festival Musilac. Then twice in 2009 in France, on the resistance tour, in paris (bercy), i was in the first row, just in front of chris! Then few days later, in lyon, first row again but in front of matt this time! Then in 2010, 4 times, twice in paris (stade de france) in june, one day i was in the first row, in front of matt (awesome!), and twice at wembley stadium, i was in the first row on the first night, in front of matt too, incredible to be in wembley again! I love wembley!

My friends will do it so I guess I have no choice :lol:

it's 15 minutes far from home anyway so it's not that bad

Thanks ;-)

I never did camping before a muse gig, but i was very early (5/6 am) at wembley and others gigs, it funny to wait all day long, i met lots of people who became good friends!