✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Nah, that's fine. :P

Most of the Muse thread is random chatter. :lol: :wacky:

2500? Wow. :wreck: My dad has about that much, but it's all jazz and that weird "chill" music. :sick:

Me too. . . I usually listen to the singles and get them for my iPod, listen to them a few times, then get the whole album. Usually there are a few gems hidden in the album that few of the single-only people know about. :wacky: :heart:

It all started with an article saying it was rumoured, and then about 15 other articles were written saying "LADY GAGA WILL BE PERFORMING WITH MUSE" so it's just in the rumour stage right now. :|

Gosh, this is what I get for going on a site with English people, I start writing like you guys too. :P

Nah, that's fine. :P

Most of the Muse thread is random chatter. :lol: :wacky:

2500? Wow. :wreck: My dad has about that much, but it's all jazz and that weird "chill" music. :sick:

Heh, it took me years to get to this amount, and most people I know have at least 4000.

Me too. . . I usually listen to the singles and get them for my iPod, listen to them a few times, then get the whole album. Usually there are a few gems hidden in the album that few of the single-only people know about. :wacky: :heart:

As both Coldplay fans and Muse fans, we know this feeling all too well. Muse hasn't had a superb single choice since MotP. US, MKU, and all of Exo are all better than the singles chosen for The Resistance (though they'd never be singles thanks to length, except maybe MKU, but I wouldn't count on anything until LP6).

Ok...I'm quite scared...:| I just read in a portuguese music website that Muse are going to preform with Lady Gaga???? :| NO WAY JOSE! It can't be true, right?? :uhoh:

Nothing confirmed as of this point, but the rumor is certainly spreading like a wildfire. But I believe it's mostly tabloids reporting it, so I wouldn't freak out yet. Also, word has it that Gaga will be performing a new single, which would be an argument against it.

Nothing confirmed as of this point, but the rumor is certainly spreading like a wildfire. But I believe it's mostly tabloids reporting it, so I wouldn't freak out yet. Also, word has it that Gaga will be performing a new single, which would be an argument against it.

I hope it's just a rumour :lol:

Does Chris not like da Gaga? :thinking:

I'm going to hope he doesn't :wacky:

Heh, it took me years to get to this amount, and most people I know have at least 4000.

Wow. :o

Well, I've only been really intent on getting new music and exploring new bands since summer 2010, so I can only imagine how many songs I'll have in, say 5 years from now. :dizzy: Probably about 2000 as well. :wacky:

I actually have to get a new iPod as I got the 8gb touch and I only have .19 gb left. :disappointed:

As both Coldplay fans and Muse fans, we know this feeling all too well. Muse hasn't had a superb single choice since MotP. US, MKU, and all of Exo are all better than the singles chosen for The Resistance (though they'd never be singles thanks to length, except maybe MKU, but I wouldn't count on anything until LP6).

Oh, of course. That's very true. . . Although Uprising was a good choice imo because it got them a lot of radio play (good and bad, I admit) which they needed in the States.

MK Ultra is kind of almost like a single (but not really :P) because it was used in that MTV Exit video. :thinking:

I was referring more to Florence + The Machine and Metric, for example. . . I got Dog Days Are Over and Cosmic Love, and for Metric Help I'm Alive and Gimme Sympathy before I went and got Lungs and Fantasies. :wacky:

Agreed.

Hi there musers!

It was a few pages back but you were talking about the instrumental version of blackout, so I looked in my iTunes library, found it and uploaded for any of you guys who wanted it. Don't ask me where I got it from, though :P

Blackout - Instrumental

A have a few others too if you're interested :wacky:

Wow! Thanks muchly! :D :hug:

Downloaded! :ninja:

I just had to go and check how many songs I had on my iPod after this discussion-- I have 2651 songs. I can't believe it.

As we can potentially tell by that figure I am a musical fiend. I am always buying albums and downloading songs. About 70% of my wages go to music in some form or another (the rest is food and bills :awesome:)

I have to disagree with single choices re: Muse. I have to say I quite liked that they released Undisclosed Desires from The Resistance and was glad it became a single (mainly because that meant you could hear it on the radio). But beyond that... Eh, the choices could have been better-- but I think it was to make Muse more readily accessible?

That's cake. I have around 2600 on my 16 GB Sony, and that's only because it won't hold anymore. I have a LOT more than that.

I just had to go and check how many songs I had on my iPod after this discussion-- I have 2651 songs. I can't believe it.

As we can potentially tell by that figure I am a musical fiend. I am always buying albums and downloading songs. About 70% of my wages go to music in some form or another (the rest is food and bills :awesome:)

I have to disagree with single choices re: Muse. I have to say I quite liked that they released Undisclosed Desires from The Resistance and was glad it became a single (mainly because that meant you could hear it on the radio). But beyond that... Eh, the choices could have been better-- but I think it was to make Muse more readily accessible?

:o

90% of my wages goes to music. So that's basically birthday and holiday money. :lol:

I'm actually a huge fan of Undisclosed Desires . . . I thought it was a very cool song and I'm glad Muse tried that style of music. Although, I don't think it translated as well live. It was still epic and awesome, but I thought that MK Ultra or Unnatural Selection would have fit in better with the rest of the setlist. :nice:

Although I still screamed like a fangirl when I heard it live. :wacky: And it was my friend who went's favorite Muse song (she only really knew the Resistance), so she was really happy as well. :awesome:

Anyway, I really agree with the last part of your post. Exogenesis on the radio would be all, :wtf:, but people know rock and pop so the singles they chose were very good when it came to being something that radio listeners recognize as rock. :thinking:

That's cake. I have around 2600 on my 16 GB Sony, and that's only because it won't hold anymore. I have a LOT more than that.

Wow, you guiz and your crazy amounts of songs. :lol: :dizzy:

You guys have so much music! :surprised:

I only have around 700 songs, if you don't include several of my CDs. :blank: I still have a lot of music artists and bands to check out, which is probably the most exciting part of my vacations.

You're like me then! :cheesy:

Although I'm counting all my CD's. . . :lol:

I love learning about new music. Like, currently, that's my favorite thing to do. :wacky:

I love learning about new music. Like, currently, that's my favorite thing to do. :wacky:

Ooh, yay! :awesome: That makes me feel better, actually. :lol:

I love it too, especially when I discover a new favorite band (that's always the best part). I became a lot more interested in music a little less than a year ago, so I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Ooh, yay! :awesome: That makes me feel better, actually. :lol:

I love it too, especially when I discover a new favorite band (that's always the best part). I became a lot more interested in music a little less than a year ago, so I've got a lot of catching up to do.

THIS IS EXACTLY LIKE ME. :lol:

I'm seriously still getting albums from 2010. :| I'm so behind the music scene. :dizzy:

:o

90% of my wages goes to music. So that's basically birthday and holiday money. :lol:

I'm actually a huge fan of Undisclosed Desires . . . I thought it was a very cool song and I'm glad Muse tried that style of music. Although, I don't think it translated as well live. It was still epic and awesome, but I thought that MK Ultra or Unnatural Selection would have fit in better with the rest of the setlist. :nice:

Although I still screamed like a fangirl when I heard it live. :wacky: And it was my friend who went's favorite Muse song (she only really knew the Resistance), so she was really happy as well. :awesome:

Anyway, I really agree with the last part of your post. Exogenesis on the radio would be all, :wtf:, but people know rock and pop so the singles they chose were very good when it came to being something that radio listeners recognize as rock. :thinking:

Wow, you guiz and your crazy amounts of songs. :lol: :dizzy:

:laugh3: I wish I still had birthday and holiday money. I've already spent my birthday money this year and I've still got four months to go.

I got a ticket to see Much Ado About Nothing with David Tennant and Catherine Tate and part of my IoW ticket paid for (if I don't have an exam over it) :lol:

I :heart: Undisclosed Desires. It is one of my top played on iTunes. I don't know why, I totally have an affinity for it. Aw, I thought it didn't do too badly live-- and it did fit with ours. If I remember rightly though, I could have just been completely in awe at the moving platform at that point :thinking:

I screamed too. You can hear it on my recording (just like my Uprising recording-- I have such a girly scream it would seem :\)

I'm glad my last part made sense. Radio would avoid Exogenesis like the plague I'd imagine which is horrible to say :shame: People are missing out.

You guys have so much music! :surprised:

I only have around 700 songs, if you don't include several of my CDs. :blank: I still have a lot of music artists and bands to check out, which is probably the most exciting part of my vacations.

Totally word. I still love listening to new music and bouncing around the place. Some of the best stuff is the small unknown bands. So yeah, half the fun is the discovery and then half of it is the following afterwards.

OMG I WAS WATCHING JEOPARDY AND THE FINAL JEOPARDY ANSWER WAS GLITTERATI :freak:

I don't think it was Muse related tho ;__;

:laugh3: I wish I still had birthday and holiday money. I've already spent my birthday money this year and I've still got four months to go.

I got a ticket to see Much Ado About Nothing with David Tennant and Catherine Tate and part of my IoW ticket paid for (if I don't have an exam over it) :lol:

Awesome birthday present is awesome. :awesome:

I :heart: Undisclosed Desires. It is one of my top played on iTunes. I don't know why, I totally have an affinity for it. Aw, I thought it didn't do too badly live-- and it did fit with ours. If I remember rightly though, I could have just been completely in awe at the moving platform at that point :thinking:

I screamed too. You can hear it on my recording (just like my Uprising recording-- I have such a girly scream it would seem :\)

It's like my 4th top played Muse song. :wacky:

It wasn't bad at all. . . I just felt that it didn't quite compare to New Born and Citizen Erased. . . although I admit my opinion might be a bit biased, I saw it after seeing CE-->USoE-->Feeling Good, so those were pretty damn epic. :awesome:

You have a fangirl scream? I see you haven't watched my videos. :| :P

In Citizen Erased I'm like EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAKGJADSKLGSJDKGLFDFDKLSFJDLSJ followed by OH MY GOD JEN THEY NEVER PLAY CITIZEN ERASED at the quiet section. :lol: :facepalm:

I'm glad my last part made sense. Radio would avoid Exogenesis like the plague I'd imagine which is horrible to say :shame: People are missing out.

Yeah probably. :disappointed:

But that does mean that only the real Muse fans appreciate Exogenesis' awesomeness. :awesome:

Totally word. I still love listening to new music and bouncing around the place. Some of the best stuff is the small unknown bands. So yeah, half the fun is the discovery and then half of it is the following afterwards.

*nods head in agreement*

Hurts is really the first band I've liked before they're really famous. :wacky:

SO I WAS GIVEN THIS POEM IN ENGLISH TO ANNOTATE AND IT TOTALLY REMINDS ME OF MATT AND HIS SPEECH IMPEDIMENT.

IT'S A PWOPA POEM :wacky:

Maybe Dats Your Pwoblem Too

You get doze cwazy calls fwom da

Gubbener askin you to twap some booglar who's

only twying to wip off color T.V. sets.

Now, what do I cawre about T.V. sets?

But I pull on da suit, da stinkin suit,

wit da sucker cups on da fingers,

and get my wopes and wittle bundle of

equipment and den I go flying like cwazy

acwoss da town fwom woof top to woof top.

Till der he is. Some poor dumb color T.V. slob

and I fall on him and we westle a widdle

until I get him all woped. So big deal.

You tink when you SPIDERMAN

der's sometin big going to happen to you.

Well, I tell you what. It don't happen dat way.

Nuttin happens. Gubbener calls, I go.

Bwing him to powice, Gubbener calls again,

like dat over and over.

I tink I twy sometin diffunt. I tink I twy

sometin excitin like wacing cawrs. Sometin to make

my heart beat at a difwent wate.

But den you just can't quit being sometin like

SPIDERMAN.

You SPIDERMAN for life. Fowever. I can't even

buin my suit. It won't buin. It's fwame wesistent.

So maybe dat's youwr pwoblem too, who knows.

Maybe dat's da whole pwoblem wif evwytin.

Nobody can buin der suits, dey all fwame wesistent.

Who knows?

I TOTALLY DID NOT READ THIS OUT LOUD LIKE MATT WOULD. :awesome:

Christina, I'm definitely gonna try to read that poem out loud. :P When my roommate's not here . . .

:cheesy: I miss those two together.

:lol: If Matt doesn't wear something glitter-y on Grammys day, I'll be quite disappointed.