✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with doing songs for a movie, but I just feel like this whole Twilight thing has gotten a bit out of hand.

I don't have anything against people who discovered Muse through Twilight (I did!) but when so many of their US "fans" only know SMBH it's just stupid. And Muse are Muse, an English 3 piece band from Teignmouth, not the Twilight Band. :phu:

/end rant

^^theyd probably say he's gay, and thats only if the don't confuse him with Wolsty. . . Or Gaga, for that matter. :lol:

Gosh, I hate it when people get Dom and Chris mixed up like that. :angry:

I can't really be too mad at people, honestly, because when I was at the very beginning of my Musedom, I kinda goof'd. I knew who they were and what they played, but I got the names mixed up because I thought Dominic was the name of the bass player, for whatever dumb reason. :embarrassed:

Gosh, I hate it when people get Dom and Chris mixed up like that. :angry:

I can't really be too mad at people, honestly, because when I was at the very beginning of my Musedom, I kinda goof'd. I knew who they were and what they played, but I got the names mixed up because I thought Dominic was the name of the bass player, for whatever dumb reason. :embarrassed:

It's okay. :P I learned their name through their voices because I listened to all of those Absolute Radio podcasts on my iPod. :lol:

My first exposure to BellDom, actually. . . I can't remember exactly but they had a water fight and Matt spilled te water bottle on his microphone. :facepalm: :lol:

Anyway, for a while i always got Matt and Dom mixed up. :|

Yeah, like a collaboration. :thinking:

It's just a rumour (as of now), however.

I'd say that I don't think they'd do that because, as much as Matt loves Gaga,

a. Muse needs publicity in the States that isn't associated with anything except Muse

b. Gaga plans on debuting her single from her new album at the Grammy's, and I don't think she'd want anything to distract viewers from her and her new music

:shrug:

i think i still can't write doms name rite but i can write wolstenholme :awesome:

Haha.

I've said this before, but you can seriously take any word in the English language and then add the prefix "Wolsten-" to the front of it and that word suddenly becomes awesome.

Examples: "Wolstenbeast", "Wolstenbabies", "Wolstenpregnancy", "Wolstennickelback"...okay, maybe not that last one.

b. Gaga plans on debuting her single from her new album at the Grammy's, and I don't think she'd want anything to distract viewers from her and her new music

Unless, God forbid, it's "Bad Romance Feat. Matt Bellamy".

If I just sent a chill down your spine, I did my job. :P