✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Yeah, like a collaboration. :thinking:

It's just a rumour (as of now), however.

I'd say that I don't think they'd do that because, as much as Matt loves Gaga,

a. Muse needs publicity in the States that isn't associated with anything except Muse

b. Gaga plans on debuting her single from her new album at the Grammy's, and I don't think she'd want anything to distract viewers from her and her new music

:shrug:

Oh that would be interesting if it's true.

But they are good points, which are probably true. :thinking:

We were talking about how awesome Dom's outfit would have to be to compete with Gaga's if they did end up performing with her. :lol:

But we won't know until next Sunday. :\

Which I'm very excited for! :lol: I'm not going anywhere during the whole of the Grammy's; I have to see if I can spot Muse in the crowd, especially during Katy Perry and Bieber's performances. :lol:

Since I live in the L.A. area, I have some friends who say they're going to try to spot some artists before the Grammys, but I have serious doubts they'll be able to get anywhere near the vicinity of Staples Center. I tried saying just avoid trouble and watch the show from the comfort of your couch, but whatever, they may have to learn the hard way.

Though it annoys me how the Grammys are only broadcast live on the East Coast and recorded for other time zone showings hours later, meaning I either have to avoid the Internet that night or find some alternate streaming source (like I did with when Coldplay was nominated two years ago :P)

We were talking about how awesome Dom's outfit would have to be to compete with Gaga's if they did end up performing with her. :lol:

But we won't know until next Sunday. :\

Which I'm very excited for! :lol: I'm not going anywhere during the whole of the Grammy's; I have to see if I can spot Muse in the crowd, especially during Katy Perry and Bieber's performances. :lol:

:lol: Of course, he would give her a run for her money. :P I hope he does wear Lady DomDom or something.

Can only imagine their faces during their performances. :lol:

:lol: Of course, he would give her a run for her money. :P I hope he does wear Lady DomDom or something.

Can only imagine their faces during their performances. :lol:

I just seriously lol'd imagining Dom in full Lady DomDom attire

lady-domdom.jpg

Including the hat, blocking Justin Bieber's view. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah. It's pretty effed up. :laugh3:

Some award shows are shown live here. The Grammys aren't.

That's just :facepalm: worthy. :|

I just seriously lol'd imagining Dom in full Lady DomDom attire

lady-domdom.jpg

Including the hat, blocking Justin Bieber's view. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I had to quote the picture to make the picture & avi bonus match. High score.

I hope they either do something completely bizzare to upstage Gaga or just pure out rock everyone's faces off.

^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm sorry, but your friend is full of win with that comment. FULL OF WIN. The fact you gave a proper response makes it even better.

Hahahaha thanks :wacky:

She kind of ruined after that because my other friend goes "No, Kellie, she's not talking about that guy, she's trying to talk like Elmer Fudd *rolls eyes*"

"Who's Elmer Fudd???"

:facepalm:

We should have a Talk-like-Bellamy Day. :wacky:

YES. :awesome: That would be pwopa. :wacky:

I have to admit I say 'pwopa' these days though. I feel so overly quirky when I do.

Me too. :wacko:

But nobody gets it so then they just stare at me like :|

Hahahaha thanks :wacky:

She kind of ruined after that because my other friend goes "No, Kellie, she's not talking about that guy, she's trying to talk like Elmer Fudd *rolls eyes*"

"Who's Elmer Fudd???"

:facepalm:

Ohhhhh. :sick: Yeah, that sucks. :(