✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

^ That's one of the main things Muse taught me: Don't worry about what other people think. :dazzled:

Very true. :dazzled:

I told my mom about Matt poking a hole in Dom's drum set with his guitar and she said "Wow, what an idiot."

It was pretty hard to suppress a rant, let me tell you.

I told my mom about Matt poking a hole in Dom's drum set with his guitar and she said "Wow, what an idiot."

It was pretty hard to suppress a rant, let me tell you.

Actually, I'd have the tendency to agree with your mom. I honestly don't see the point of smashing perfectly functioning instruments. It's a waste of money.

^^ Psh, so? Your mom can dislike him if she wants. Not that it's right thinking that with the very limited amount of stuff she knows about him, but she can, if she wants to.

^ There's nothing wrong with being "off," so long as it isn't the wrong way. (e.g. Grammy award acceptance speech. MOST AWKWARD ACCEPTANCE SPEECH EVER.)

^^By off, I mean that I don't like Matt when he takes the Dom being gay thing too far. He can be a bit vicious at times imo.

Oh, that's what you meant.

Well, the way I see it, I think it's up to Dom whether Matt's discussion on the topic is out of line, and given how chummy they are, I'm sure Dom wouldn't be afraid to point it out to Matt if he thought Matt was being rude.

I will admit, though, that there are times when Matt seems a bit snobby. It's not all the time, but it comes off every so often. I think that's part of why I converted to being a Chris girl, honestly.

Oh, that's what you meant.

Well, the way I see it, I think it's up to Dom whether Matt's discussion on the topic is out of line, and given how chummy they are, I'm sure Dom wouldn't be afraid to point it out to Matt if he thought Matt was being rude.

I will admit, though, that there are times when Matt seems a bit snobby. It's not all the time, but it comes off every so often. I think that's part of why I converted to being a Chris girl, honestly.

Agreed, Dommeh's a big boy and can speak up for himself if he thinks Matt is going to far. :nod: (like when he says "easy" when Matt is making fun of his pants (I CANNOT USE THE WORD TROUSERS fjslajfkdsl it's just not normal for me :sad:))

Although yeah, sometimes he does seem a bit snobby. But then again nobody's perfect. :dazzled: