✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Oh, that's what you meant.

Well, the way I see it, I think it's up to Dom whether Matt's discussion on the topic is out of line, and given how chummy they are, I'm sure Dom wouldn't be afraid to point it out to Matt if he thought Matt was being rude.

I will admit, though, that there are times when Matt seems a bit snobby. It's not all the time, but it comes off every so often. I think that's part of why I converted to being a Chris girl, honestly.

No I understand that Dom could stand up for himself if he wanted to and just tell Matt to sit down and shut the fuck up, but sometimes I just feel like he takes it to far. So I get offended that he can do that. There's a bantarr line and sometimes I feel like Matt just trips over it, y'know? But as I said that's my opinion.

And yeah, he can do snobby... But can't we all? /poshkid.

Agreed, Dommeh's a big boy and can speak up for himself if he thinks Matt is going to far. :nod: (like when he says "easy" when Matt is making fun of his pants (I CANNOT USE THE WORD TROUSERS fjslajfkdsl it's just not normal for me :sad:))

Although yeah, sometimes he does seem a bit snobby. But then again nobody's perfect. :dazzled:

They are trousers. Pants are underwears! (I do have no doubt that Dom probably does wear some weird underwear sometime. Leopard print for sure). I love Dom's skinnies though. They're cool.

Well, maybe Dom shouldn't wear colored skinnies, then. :phu:

I kid. Somewhat. I only allow it because it's Dom. :dazzled:

Yep, true. No one's perfect. I don't think I could handle anyone who was.

Oh, now I feel like a loser as I has coloured skinnies. :bigcry:

Mhm. :nod:

I love Dom's colorful skinny jeans. :dazzled:

I actually have a purple pair that I'm too shy to wear anymore. :surprised: (I got them in 7th grade lol!)

You should wear them! I have green, blue and purple. I coordinate them with my hair extensions too. :awesome:

Theo's just so...so...I don't know. He's like eye candy, but the type of candy I wouldn't mind taking a nip at.

That sounds so awkward, haha. :anxious:

:lol: That phrasing.

I understand what you mean, but I'm now imagining you just like nom'ing on Theo's arm or something. (I believe I had to justify that with a body part otherwise a lack of context would do weird things to that).

Let me rephrase that. I don't have realistic expectations.

:disappointed:

As we've already said, I don't either.

It has pretty much massacred every other 'seeing someone/relationship' I've had. I expect to meet someone that looks like a band member, has some musical talent and is rather intelligent. Where I'm supposed to find this person, bar my dreams, is a mystery. :dozey:

Matt and Chris are only a year older than me. Dom is 2 years older than me. :whistle:

Start hatin'. ;-)

:bomb: Awww man.

Matt and Chris are only a year older than me. Dom is 2 years older than me. :whistle:

Start hatin'. ;-)

Hatin' started. :bomb:

No I understand that Dom could stand up for himself if he wanted to and just tell Matt to sit down and shut the fuck up, but sometimes I just feel like he takes it to far. So I get offended that he can do that. There's a bantarr line and sometimes I feel like Matt just trips over it, y'know? But as I said that's my opinion.

And yeah, he can do snobby... But can't we all? /poshkid.

Some people don't understand boundaries. I'm guessing Matt is probably one of them. :shrug:

Actually, for the most part, I tend to not be very snobby at all. I try very hard not to be, anyway...

They are trousers. Pants are underwears! (I do have no doubt that Dom probably does wear some weird underwear sometime. Leopard print for sure). I love Dom's skinnies though. They're cool.

It sounds so weird calling underwear pants. :lol: /American.

Nonono, you're not a loser. It's OK for you to wear colored skinnies, anyway, because you're a young, attractive woman. :blush: /save?

You should wear them! I have green, blue and purple. I coordinate them with my hair extensions too. :awesome:

I've been meaning to ask you. How do your hair extensions work, exactly? Like, are they clip-on, or do you actually have them put on your head a different way? (Sorry, I can't think of a good way to ask my question, haha.)

:lol: That phrasing.

I understand what you mean, but I'm now imagining you just like nom'ing on Theo's arm or something. (I believe I had to justify that with a body part otherwise a lack of context would do weird things to that).

Knowing me, if I didn't have inhibitions/morals, I would probably do that. :|

As we've already said, I don't either.

It has pretty much massacred every other 'seeing someone/relationship' I've had. I expect to meet someone that looks like a band member, has some musical talent and is rather intelligent. Where I'm supposed to find this person, bar my dreams, is a mystery. :dozey:

It's not like I don't get attracted by people I actually know. It's that I always get rejected by those people, and I guess for me, it's easier for me to just pretend knowing that things will never happen than to get caught up in someone, wonder if things will work, and get my hopes up, only to have them shattered.

W00t w00t, emo post. :|

tumblr_lpkzanuSSb1qc1rz4o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1312888518&Signature=U6IlQfWlwICfBzdlOKyoWNPAfrc%3D

dom in yellow shorts and violet i really do like them:phu:

And I don't. :phu:

Christina, your avi. :dead:

I've been trying to get out of Theo fangirl mode but your avi isn't helping. Not that I don't mind, of course. :P

THEO THEO THEO THEO THEO.

Yep, pretty much. :nod:

I've been trying to get out of Theo fangirl mode but your avi isn't helping. Not that I don't mind, of course. :P

We won't tell anyone... ;) Especially Adam.

Some people don't understand boundaries. I'm guessing Matt is probably one of them. :shrug:

Actually, for the most part, I tend to not be very snobby at all. I try very hard not to be, anyway...

Probably, that's what it seems to me anyway. But admittedly we don't know the guy, we just see him and what we see is probably out of context anyway.

I wouldn't say I'm snobby, my housemates are and I get really annoyed when they look down their nose at people. I try not to be snobby, but I guess at points I can be without even thinking about it...? If that makes sense. Just sort of like at work I figure I probably come across snobby when talking about uni. IDK.

It sounds so weird calling underwear pants. :lol: /American.

It's weird calling trousers pants. I get awfully confused. They said about it in Torchwood and I cackled like a loon.

Nonono, you're not a loser. It's OK for you to wear colored skinnies, anyway, because you're a young, attractive woman. :blush: /save?

Major savess. Fank yoo :hug: I wouldn't go as far to say that I'm attractive though, obvs because I have self doubt just like every other human beans.

I've been meaning to ask you. How do your hair extensions work, exactly? Like, are they clip-on, or do you actually have them put on your head a different way? (Sorry, I can't think of a good way to ask my question, haha.)

There's 2 main ways extensions can be done: glue or clip-in. When I was off work for a bit, I went for glue in. When I'm in work though I have to go for clip-in because they don't like colourful hair so I'm not allowed to have them in. But clip in tend not to damage your hair as much.

I'm getting it dyed though once I finish meh job. :awesome:

Knowing me, if I didn't have inhibitions/morals, I would probably do that. :|

:laugh3:

It's not like I don't get attracted by people I actually know. It's that I always get rejected by those people, and I guess for me, it's easier for me to just pretend knowing that things will never happen than to get caught up in someone, wonder if things will work, and get my hopes up, only to have them shattered.

W00t w00t, emo post. :|

Bascially, those people are lame balls then for not seeing how lucky they'd be to have you. :hug: One day though you'll find someone that's everything you want and more and it will be happily ever after.

I see where you're coming from though. I tend to attract the wrong type in R/L. The last guy was in the Navy, he was rather lovely looking but literally had tumbleweed running through his brain. I can't deal with that sort of thing yo'. I prefer to lust after y'know Max (McElligott from Wolf Gang) and Steve (from Shake Aletti) and numerous other band people. I think these probably would help if I've never met them or spoken to them though. They seem to real when I've met them.

i still don't get the obsession with theo :confused: although all you ppl have forced me to fall in love with hurts

:thumbsup: That's a good thing for certain. They're amazing!

Can't wait to see them again in November!

Start hatin'. ;-)

*starts hating*

:bomb:

That's so weird! :lol: For us, trousers are like nicer pants, like what Hillary Clinton wears. :nod:

hillbiga.jpg

Those are hair extensions? :surprised: I thought you dyed a strip of your hair. :facepalm:

tumblr_lpkzanuSSb1qc1rz4o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1312888518&Signature=U6IlQfWlwICfBzdlOKyoWNPAfrc%3D

dom in yellow shorts and violet i really do like them:phu:

Omg. :bomb:

Although I think those yellow shorts are some of the worst I've seen, I'll forgive Dom for wearing them. :nod:

I'm sorry! :bigcry:

:wacky:

We won't tell anyone... ;) Especially Adam.

Yes. Do not tell Adam. :lipsrsealed2:

It's weird calling trousers pants. I get awfully confused. They said about it in Torchwood and I cackled like a loon.

:lol: Me too.

I also get confused when people call trainers sneakers. I'm like "da fuq are sneakers?"

I just wanted to show you all my Google page.

FQUK5.jpg

?

:awesome:

Looks awesome. :awesome:

That's so weird! :lol: For us, trousers are like nicer pants, like what Hillary Clinton wears. :nod:

hillbiga.jpg

Those are hair extensions? :surprised: I thought you dyed a strip of your hair. :facepalm:

:laugh3: That is a hideous trouser suit. What on earth was she thinking? :facepalm: But those are still trousers. They're all trousers.

You did? :wacky: A lot of people did in R/L when I first got them. But it soon became apparent when the colours started swapping daily. As I said, I'd love to get them dyed in but werks stop me. :(

I just wanted to show you all my Google page.

FQUK5.jpg

?

:awesome:

:awesome: That's one badass Google yo'.

Yes. Do not tell Adam. :lipsrsealed2:

:lol: Me too.

I also get confused when people call trainers sneakers. I'm like "da fuq are sneakers?"

So same. I'm like sneakers, are them like people that sneak everywhere? Like ninjas :ninja: