✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I'm watching the Lolla webcast right now. They were showing Delta Spirit just now, and I saw that Muse's hexagons were already put up and giggled. And then I remembered that Muse isn't being streamed. :disappointed:

I used to sit down with my brother after we got home from school and we used to watch it with a bowl of popcorn between us. We were cool siblings.

That's so cool! :D Great way to spend time after school.

I'm watching the Lolla webcast right now. They were showing Delta Spirit just now, and I saw that Muse's hexagons were already put up and giggled. And then I remembered that Muse isn't being streamed. :disappointed:

That's so cool! :D Great way to spend time after school.

Same, except I had that reaction during The Vaccines. :disappointed:

But I laughed because during The Vaccines, one guy was shirtless and he had "MUSE" written with Sharpie on his chest :lol:

COLDPLAY PLAYED SHIVER AND EVERYTHING'S NOT LOST AND I MISSED IT EVEN THOUGH I WAS LIKE 1/4 OF A MILE AWAY? :bomb:

Oh wait, I just witnessed Butterflies & Hurricanes and Citizen Erased at the same gig.

Never mind. :cool:

I saw. It looked so amazing.

And the burn Matt gave just also sounds amazing. But there goes my Coldplay and Muse BFF's thing (I wonder if they hung out earlier in the day). And the ONTD ladies got Tom Kirk to hold up an I :heart: ONTD_Muse sign too. So basically, Kirky wins at everything :dazzled:

If only I had graduated this year, because then I would've been there :shame:

ETA: Dom's leopard print sunglasses, and Chris's Wolstenbeast shirt and Matt's tin-foil had all come courtesy of ONTD_Musers. Ohmygosh those guys rule.