✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

^ I just went and read a bit of that.

Wow. They took that waaaaay too personally.

...Wait. I just remembered. That was the same person who called you an "ignoramous." (I also remembered they misspelled "ignoramus." :lol:)

Ikr. :lol: Is he really? That wouldn't surprise me. :P

No love lost at all. None to find either, The Pains are truly awful.

And messing with the LP5 forum is absolutely entertaining. I can't wait for the album details to come out so I can make them all try so hard to prove that LP5 is actually good. They get so into it and frustrated! :blush:

Yeah, I heard both of them on the radio and I didn't think much of either. :shrug: But TDCC and The Kooks. :bigcry:

Agreed! :lol: If you say something remotely negative, BOOM, 4 pages of fangirls/boys dissing you in any way possible. :lol:

A) The Pains of Being Pure at Heart were my biggest disappointment of Lollapalooza. Left early.

B) LP5 forum (now MyLOL ZyLOLto) users are morons.

Well, at least there's one consolation for the festival being canceled. :P

And yeah I agree. :nod:

^^ Love it :awesome:

I'm reserving judgement RE this whole MX thing. But I'm staying away from those threads until the hype dies down a little because I reckon if you say anything slightly negative now you'll be mauled by rapid Coldplayers

Yep, they do maul you.

But go ahead and go to the threads if you want, it's like being mauled by a moth. :|

I just hope the album is better then the stupid waterfall song

I'm so excited abt Muse starting to record Lp 6 in September

Yeah.

Omg me too. I read that in NME and I was liek, ":dazzled:"

You know what, I'm going to go there. And flame back the people that are flaming us fans that still have independant thought. The Hive Mind that's going on in that thread needs to be stopped.

And no one flames meh Musers and gets away with it.

Anyway, I hope LP6 for Muse has a badass name.

You know what, I'm going to go there. And flame back the people that are flaming us fans that still have independant thought. The Hive Mind that's going on in that thread needs to be stopped.

And no one flames meh Musers and gets away with it.

Anyway, I hope LP6 for Muse has a badass name.

:heart:

You tell 'em Natt! :whip:

I would post lyrics from Knights but that would be a bit cheesy. :nod:

And I agree. . . although imo Muse have never failed to release an album with a good title. :wacky:

My 7th and final Muse show of the Resistance tour tonight. Both excited and extremely freaking sad. :D :bigcry:

have a GREAT time, I'm sure it will be epic. :wacky: :hug: :awesome:

Well, Christina, it looks like I was wrong about the whole "ignoramus" thing from earlier. (I just saw your sig again. Different guy.) It's hard to remember names that are just jumbles of letters and numbers. :shame:

Agreed. -.- although thanks for bringing it up, my sig of awesomeness is now complete. :awesome:

On barrier right now. Matt's side. Taking advantage of my rare 3G connection to say hi to you guys. :)

How are you always so lucky? :bomb: have a great time! :heart:

^haven't heard anything about one

That was the most brutal crowd I have ever experienced at ANYTHING music-related, and security couldn't do a thing because "the festival makes the rules and we can't help anybody out or our bosses will get mad at us". According to my friend who had gone to 24 shows on the Resistance tour, this was worse than Wembley Night 1. It was packed so tight that I couldn't even jump during Muse. That, my friends, is not a proper/pwopa Muse concert.

Regardless, got some good pics and was happy to get Citizen Erased again. But after tomorrow, I will not be attending Outside Lands in future years unless IMMENSE modifications are made. A disaster compared to past festival experiences.

That was the most brutal crowd I have ever experienced at ANYTHING music-related, and security couldn't do a thing because "the festival makes the rules and we can't help anybody out or our bosses will get mad at us". According to my friend who had gone to 24 shows on the Resistance tour, this was worse than Wembley Night 1. It was packed so tight that I couldn't even jump during Muse. That, my friends, is not a proper/pwopa Muse concert.

Regardless, got some good pics and was happy to get Citizen Erased again. But after tomorrow, I will not be attending Outside Lands in future years unless IMMENSE modifications are made. A disaster compared to past festival experiences.

i hope Cecelia is ok :uhoh:

Sorry it wasn't awesome Michael. That's a bummer about the crowd.

And forgive me when I laughed when Musebootlegs tweeted GL was on (I've never actually heard that live). :P but CE made up for that. Heard there were some good riffs at the end of SS too? :wacko:

And yeah I hope Cecelia is ok. :anxious: