✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Leaving for Outside Lands in about an hour, so expect more sparse activity from me until early next week. Then, no more Muse for me for probably over a year. :bigcry:

Also, I think I have a problem - meeting Muse members 3 times over the past month (I've met them all now!) has pretty much turned every other band encounter into a downgrade. At Lolla, I was able to talk to Two Door Cinema Club, Friendly Fires, and The Joy Formidable, and they were all cool and nice, but it didn't seem that...significant. I'm spoiled as hell now. I dunno, bands probably actually like that when fans approach them like normal people.

Whatever. Since I'm no longer nervous to say my worst to bands, I now intend on meeting Chris Martin and telling him that TDCC thinks he's a douche. :laugh3:

My mom used to be against festivals and The Flaming Lips because they're really expensive and strange respectfully. But now I've transformed her, she wants to be reborn at Coachella and be a hippie with Wayne Coyne on-stage with the wizard of oz. :D

I'm sure you could try something similar with your folks. :nod:

Wow, I wish! :surprised:

My parents tend to be very stubborn. :disappointed:

But don't worry, I'm constantly trying to convert them. :lol: Actually, we were going to go to that RXP Takliberty festival with Coldplay, Two Door Cinema Club, The Kooks, Richard Ashcroft, and 2 more I hadn't heard of. :sad: But then it was fucking canceled, gah. :angry:

What were the two other acts?

Hm. . . Graffiti6 and The Pains of Being Pure at Heart.

I just now noticed your new sig quote, Christina. :lol: Where'd you get that gem from?

Glad you like it! :awesome: In the Lp5 section, the thread about the new announcement, and I want to say page 10 and on. I tweeted the link to Lore but I'm on my iPod now so I can't get it for you, sorry!

^ I just went and read a bit of that.

Wow. They took that waaaaay too personally.

...Wait. I just remembered. That was the same person who called you an "ignoramous." (I also remembered they misspelled "ignoramus." :lol:)

^^ COLDPLAY FANS BE TRIPPIN'

BITCHES CAN'T HANDLE CRITICISM OR ANYTHING. THEY'RE ALL A PAIN IN TEH ARSE.

Except the non-obsessive ones that actually can take a burn. Talk about taking life to seriously. Psshhh.

In other news: I hope both Michael and Cecilia have a wonderful time at OS. Should be very much good no? If you happen to see T'Kirk talk about his badass banoffee pie.

I am also hungover to bollocks and about to do an 11 hour work day. Why did I think that was even a remotely good idea!?

And my 1 key is sticking, so it's hard to exclaim anything. Sucks to be me.

Hm. . . Graffiti6 and The Pains of Being Pure at Heart.

No love lost at all. None to find either, The Pains are truly awful.

And messing with the LP5 forum is absolutely entertaining. I can't wait for the album details to come out so I can make them all try so hard to prove that LP5 is actually good. They get so into it and frustrated! :blush: