✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Wait Natt

What? :wacky:

During the show, Matt said "Thanks for coming to see us tonight. We know you have options. *points across field in direction of Coldplay stage* You made the right one!"

Damn right I did. I almost feel like trolling the Lolla thread in the Coldplay Live section.

Natt, the ontd folks had banners in queue like TITS FOR BLISS and DEAD STAR OR GTFO and WILL STRIP FOR BLACKOUT. was awesome.

During the show, Matt said "Thanks for coming to see us tonight. We know you have options. *points across field in direction of Coldplay stage* You made the right one!"

Damn right I did. I almost feel like trolling the Lolla thread in the Coldplay Live section.

Natt, the ontd folks had banners in queue like TITS FOR BLISS and DEAD STAR OR GTFO and WILL STRIP FOR BLACKOUT. was awesome.

Yep. Them mah gurls. :awesome: You got to see the ONTD jerseys then? Yay!

I have to admit, even Matt has now said it was 'crazy' scheduling, so it's not all bad.

Dom Howard, y u no in meh bed?!

You were all thinking the same thing.

Except Micheal.

Anywho, they are very active on Twitter at the moment. And I much approve that they're finally giving the proper love and attention to the American fans as they do to us.

However, I'm not liking this Muse vs Coldplay bickering (with other bands such as TDCC getting in on it hrmpht). I just want them to co-exist.

I may have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning which is why it is bugging me when it doesn't normally.

However, I'm not liking this Muse vs Coldplay bickering (with other bands such as TDCC getting in on it hrmpht). I just want them to co-exist.

Assuming that's referring to the tweet I sent, we were explaining to TDCC at the aftershow why we couldn't see their festival set on Friday and then asked if we made the right decision to stay on Muse barrier. Their guitarist then said something about how it's a hard choice, but Chris Martin is a douche, and Muse is so good they sound record-quality. :P

If I do decide to waltz into the Coldplay Live thread for a laugh, that's some extra bait I have that was told to me exclusively. :P

EDIT: Done. Go check out my troll post and wait for the ensuing frenzy.

That too, and his love for destroying perfectly good musical instruments. :dazzled:

That I don't like. I appreciate instruments too much to see them needlessly destroyed. D:

Dom Howard, y u no in meh bed?!

You were all thinking the same thing.

Except Micheal.

Nope, not me. :tongue:

tumblr_lphr124zxb1qhlcpfo1_500.jpg

I'll just leave this here...

OMIGAWDASKDFHSKDANFLAKSDNFHDAJESRASDOFKSDANGJKAWENRGKSDNFBKSANDFKGJASDFKGASDKFASDLKFASDLKHFLASDHFOSDHBPINSADFPIASAHGBAAGSFBOASJDBFABSDSFBOASDJBFOJDASBFJOASDNFKASDMFOSADKMFOSKDMFOASDMFOASDM

BRB, dying of Wolstenass overload. :dead:

Psst...Violet...I took lots of Wolstenholme pics. I even unknowingly got a few ass shots during Helsinki Jam.

I took over 70 pics of Muse alone, so once I upload them to Facebook, I'll just link you all to a public album instead of trying to post them all here. :)

Be careful when you're posting them. I'm still trying to get over the one Kelly posted. (Have you seen his legs? I AM DYING OVER HERE.)

Having said that, I (and everyone else, I'm sure) would LOVE to see them. :wacky:

Too lazy to quote.

@Michael: Yes, I was referring to your tweet. I woke up to read that this morning and was all like GRAWR. WILL EAT TDCC. Which isn't logical as I love their music and I love them guys as a band because they didn't get terrified when I waved at them like I was insane (my brothers' friend bumped into them at a pub and then got to chill with them. I want something like this to happen in my life beyond Shake Aletti and Wolf Gang. I R UNGRATEFUL SWINE)

@Violet: I was going to include you in that. But, I thought that maybe those shorts would be the thing to tip you over the edge into Dom'dom (:laugh3: That doesn't work particularly well). You never know.

@Kelly: WOLSTENASS. I approve of this message :thumbsup: