✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

:laugh3: That is a hideous trouser suit. What on earth was she thinking? :facepalm: But those are still trousers. They're all trousers.

You did? :wacky: A lot of people did in R/L when I first got them. But it soon became apparent when the colours started swapping daily. As I said, I'd love to get them dyed in but werks stop me. :(

:awesome: That's one badass Google yo'.

And that's one hideous woman wearing the pantsuit OOOOOOOHHHHH I WENT THERE. :awesome: :lol:

Oh yeah, that's true. Stupid work. :sad:

Why, thank you. :charming:

Probably, that's what it seems to me anyway. But admittedly we don't know the guy, we just see him and what we see is probably out of context anyway.

I wouldn't say I'm snobby, my housemates are and I get really annoyed when they look down their nose at people. I try not to be snobby, but I guess at points I can be without even thinking about it...? If that makes sense. Just sort of like at work I figure I probably come across snobby when talking about uni. IDK.

True, true. It's interesting to think about, though.

No, I understand. I don't mind people's faults as much if they admit it's there and they at least seem like they're trying to improve on it. It's when they're oblivious/don't do anything about it/don't care that things like that really get on my nerves.

It's weird calling trousers pants. I get awfully confused. They said about it in Torchwood and I cackled like a loon.

I like the word "trousers." I'm just too used to saying "pants," and people would probably look at me strange if I said "trousers," anyway. Heehee. :wacky:

Major savess. Fank yoo :hug: I wouldn't go as far to say that I'm attractive though, obvs because I have self doubt just like every other human beans.

Yep, most of us are like that. :nod: I wouldn't say you look nice if I didn't mean it, though. :hug:

There's 2 main ways extensions can be done: glue or clip-in. When I was off work for a bit, I went for glue in. When I'm in work though I have to go for clip-in because they don't like colourful hair so I'm not allowed to have them in. But clip in tend not to damage your hair as much.

I'm getting it dyed though once I finish meh job. :awesome:

So do you like, clip them into your scalp? That sounds icky. D:

Bascially, those people are lame balls then for not seeing how lucky they'd be to have you. :hug: One day though you'll find someone that's everything you want and more and it will be happily ever after.

I see where you're coming from though. I tend to attract the wrong type in R/L. The last guy was in the Navy, he was rather lovely looking but literally had tumbleweed running through his brain. I can't deal with that sort of thing yo'. I prefer to lust after y'know Max (McElligott from Wolf Gang) and Steve (from Shake Aletti) and numerous other band people. I think these probably would help if I've never met them or spoken to them though. They seem to real when I've met them.

It's not that they're lame, because for the most part, when I tell them that I like them, they're very nice about it. They reject me, but it's not in a mean way. Its' just that it doesn't turn out in my favor, and it gets irritating.

That's what people tell me. I'm trying not to worry about it (I'm still young, right?), but it's hard. I have friends who are already married and starting families. In a way, I feel like I'm behind or something. :\

See, I have the opposite problem. I end up getting caught up in bits and pieces of a guy's personailty, and in turn, I end up glorifying them more than I should, given the situation. I really need to stop doing that. >_<

That's so weird! :lol: For us, trousers are like nicer pants, like what Hillary Clinton wears. :nod:

hillbiga.jpg

I call those "slacks." :nod:

That is a HIDEOUS pant suit. Seriously, Hilary, orange is NOT your color.

I just wanted to show you all my Google page.

FQUK5.jpg

?

:awesome:

:awesome:

I also get confused when people call trainers sneakers. I'm like "da fuq are sneakers?"

When I think of trainers, I think of, like, training pants for toddlers or tricycles or something. It sounds like something a kid would wear/use. :|

Sneakers FTW. :heart:

Matt and Chris are only a year older than me. Dom is 2 years older than me. :whistle:

Start hatin'. ;-)

After looking closer at their birthdays, Chris is only 2 months older than I am. He was born in Dec of '78 and I was born in Feb of '79. :D

ETA: Why are you all talking about diapers??! haha...I just went back and re-read the last few pages.

Heeheeheeheeheeheehee I trolled the Lolla thread in the Coldplay section and got the exact responses I wanted, specifically "COLDPLAY HAD A BIGGER CROWD EVEN THOUGH MUSE HAD A BIGGER STAGE AND FIELD". In other news, Justin Bieber puts on a better show than Coldplay if we use that same logic and follow crowd count to determine quality. :P

Okay, pic time. Probably the best Muse pics I've taken yet. This is just a small selection. I have countless others on my Facebook. I made that album public for the meantime. :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing! :botoxlips:

I haven't read any reactions to your post in the CP section yet but I can imagine the sound of them. :lol:

Faced with your dilemma, I would've chosen to watch Muse at the moment, too.

With Coldplay it's just the same setlist every time...

Wow, if you've had asked me what I'd say in 2009 my response would've been different.

But the 8 concerts I've seen in 2008+2009 were all different and worth it. :\

Plus - the company was great! Wouldn't have gone to 8 concerts if it wasn't for the people I went with. Universal CPing :hug:

Ok, I wrote too much for a lurker. :P

:escaping3:

Good interview. Talking about how a few songs from OoS are difficult and are trying to work out which ways best to play them.

They're playing OoS in chronological order.

and this

Zane Lowe: "So Dom is still flying the flag at the barbecue without kids?"

Chris: "He may have kids, he just doesn't know about them yet"

:lol: I love Chris.

Heeheeheeheeheeheehee I trolled the Lolla thread in the Coldplay section and got the exact responses I wanted, specifically "COLDPLAY HAD A BIGGER CROWD EVEN THOUGH MUSE HAD A BIGGER STAGE AND FIELD". In other news, Justin Bieber puts on a better show than Coldplay if we use that same logic and follow crowd count to determine quality. :P

Okay, pic time. Probably the best Muse pics I've taken yet. This is just a small selection. I have countless others on my Facebook. I made that album public for the meantime. :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

i just saved all those pics :awesome:

thanks for posting those especially this one

12.jpg

I don't know if this has been posted but...Chris is talking to BBC Radio 1 from 7PM (In like 5 minutes) about the new album and about headlining Leeds & Reading!

i missed that interview :facepalm: