✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

EWOKKKKKKKK

I LOVE EWOKS.

Hee hee, ewoks. :wacky:

I can't get over the Muse thread evolving to be even more epic by the inclusion of Ewoks. Don't mind me.

:awesome: Now Muse are even more cool, since Tom has a dog that looks like an Ewok :nod:

If Ewoks are mentioned, this video must be posted. :nod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IClol7wpFA&list=FLWSEgn0Kfk1I&index=9

OMG!! That was hilarious!! Robot Chicken + Ewoks??? :dazzled: (Although it was a bit freaky when the Ewok was on the ground screamming :stunned: But it's still epic :awesome:

And then it was Digimon.

And then the next real card game was the bamf of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Digimon!! POKEMON!!! I used to watch those shows!! :bomb: I miss them...

It is because two is better than one, but I still want to "complete the collection". :P

8mWpvyPDgzjk.jpg

Best. Pokémon. Ever.

I would love to make that collection :nod:

Ah, yes, it was most likely the Pokemon base. It had their attacks listed, like "Wolstenheadbutt" and all that jazz. :lol:

I was so obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh back then. I recorded almost every single episode on VCR. :lol: The Abridged Series is hysterical.

I used to sit down with my brother after we got home from school and we used to watch it with a bowl of popcorn between us. We were cool siblings.

8mWpvyPDgzjk.jpg

Best. Pokémon. Ever.

I concur. I love how he has no weaknesses and no retreat cost. Because the Wolstenbeast is not afraid of no one.

:awesome: Now Muse are even more cool, since Tom has a dog that looks like an Ewok :nod:

OMG!! That was hilarious!! Robot Chicken + Ewoks??? :dazzled: (Although it was a bit freaky when the Ewok was on the ground screamming :stunned: But it's still epic :awesome:

Digimon!! POKEMON!!! I used to watch those shows!! :bomb: I miss them...

They now are just oozing cool all over the place? (Does anyone else think the word ooze is a little... Weird?)

I was screaming at the screaming Ewok. I feel emotionally disturbed.

Pokemon is still around, but it's not as good these series with the GAZILLIONS of Pokemon they now have. Gotta catch em all is like, super impossible now. Did Digimon ever have any resolutions to their stories? My favourites were Gabumon and Patamon. I even had them as beanie babies (I still do actually)

New Chris interview

I haven't watched it. I just went 'Chriiiiissssss' :dazzled: And at 8am my housemates may hate me for my volume. I need a volume control. :lol:

New Chris interview

WOW Chris is looking good! :cheesy: And he talks now!! :dazzled:

They now are just oozing cool all over the place? (Does anyone else think the word ooze is a little... Weird?)

I was screaming at the screaming Ewok. I feel emotionally disturbed.

Pokemon is still around, but it's not as good these series with the GAZILLIONS of Pokemon they now have. Gotta catch em all is like, super impossible now. Did Digimon ever have any resolutions to their stories? My favourites were Gabumon and Patamon. I even had them as beanie babies (I still do actually)

:lol::lol: Even their pets are cool :awesome:

haha I know...but it was funny when all the other Ewoks showed up!

I haven't seen Pokemon in years! :uhoh:

I don't remember the names of the Digimons, although I remember I used to love that huge cactus with the boxing gloves and when he transformed into Lilymon :lol: and I went to search the ones you mentioned I remember I used to love Patamon too :awesome: That was the one that transformed into some sort of angel, wasn't it? :thinking: