✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[8-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA, USA

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was poking around a little to see what Club Nokia really looks like inside. I've been there once, on the floor, but had no idea how big the balcony area was or how the empty floor looks.

6130794169_13b95d158b.jpg

I'm thinking GA Pit is the stage side of that wall, and GA is the rest of the floor. But as you can see, it's hard to see how large the balcony is with that low roof.

6130794355_0ddb0163b6.jpg

hello:) my mother won PIT tickets on kiis FM and will call is from 3 to 6:30 and my mom wants to get there a little before the gate opens but i say we should get there at 3. does it make a difference where we will sit from the time??

So Sad! I so want tickets to this show!

I don't live in LA anymore, so does anyone know how to win tickets from KISS FM. Man.. I hate that radio station, but I just want a damn ticket to this show. It's like the Mayan in 2001 all over again. I just wasn't on my game when tickets went on sale! :angry: If anyone gets any information about free tickets or if more tix are released -please let me know. You can get one ticket for $297 right now on ticket liquidators, but I'm scared they won't be ligit. Does anyone have any info on that website or experience buying tickets from there? Thanks- I love COLDPLAY soo much- I have seen them 11 times...but they make me soo HAPPY :D !

I don't live in LA anymore, so does anyone know how to win tickets from KISS FM. Man.. I hate that radio station, but I just want a damn ticket to this show. It's like the Mayan in 2001 all over again. I just wasn't on my game when tickets went on sale! :angry: If anyone gets any information about free tickets or if more tix are released -please let me know. You can get one ticket for $297 right now on ticket liquidators, but I'm scared they won't be ligit. Does anyone have any info on that website or experience buying tickets from there? Thanks- I love COLDPLAY soo much- I have seen them 11 times...but they make me soo HAPPY :D !

The KIIS contests were a couple of weeks ago. Sorry :(

YES!!!! iHeartRadio is going to stream Coldplay’s benefit concert at Club Nokia live next Wednesday (Feb. 8th) at 9pm via their Facebook page.

Date: February 8th, 2012

Time: 9:00pm (PT)

Where: Online @ iHeartRadio's Fan page - http://www.facebook.com/iheartradio

RSVP now - http://www.facebook.com/events/338164562884224/

event time announcer : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=%5B8-Feb-2012%5D+Coldplay+%40+Club+Nokia%2C+Los+Angeles%2C+CA%2C+USA&iso=20120208T21&p1=137

9th February 5 am GMT (UK)

Even if I don't get tickets, I'm going anyway since it's an outdoor concert, at least I can still see from far away and hear :) Plus I know where the back door is...gonna try to meet them there!

yo, where is it ? PM me pls, i want the chance too ! i'll PM you my phone number pls tell me the details, pretty pleaseee

Anyone else have a feeling Rihanna will make an appearance?

A small sinking feeling, yeah... But hopefully they'll just do the Grammys and leave it at that? I'd much rather hear something else than have her come onstage.

PS Anyone knows about openers or whatnot? This is an odd show out, so I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one, but then again, that's weird.

A small sinking feeling, yeah... But hopefully they'll just do the Grammys and leave it at that? I'd much rather hear something else than have her come onstage.

PS Anyone knows about openers or whatnot? This is an odd show out, so I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one, but then again, that's weird.

When I went to the Samsung concert in UCLA last year, they didn't have an opener because it was a one off show. It will probably be the same for this show.

does anyone know what time we can start lining up for GA Pit??

I'm in from about 500 miles away and I have a pit ticket so I'm gonna at least go and scope it out pretty early. Staying at a hotel a mile or so away so I figure I can just walk it.