✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[8-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA, USA

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, lots of GA pit tickets were available.

I tried for a few minutes and nothing came up. I was hoping to get 2 tickets for my husband and daughter. That's fine, I'm going with my Coldplay buddies :) The radio station websites are all saying the show is now sold out.

Oh and my husband and 13 old daughter were both horrified by the thought of me wearing an elephant-wearing-a-tutu costume :elephant:, so Jason, I'm going to have to pass on the dressing up. :laugh3:

Read about Kelly Clarkson covering Coldplay's Fix You on her current tour and looked it up. I think she's doing quite a great job :)

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7pldAQ1Q9U?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7pldAQ1Q9U?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

E-mailed 1iota today to find out if there are tickets available the day of the show, they said there would be a stand-by line...but instead of just going to the mini-outdoor concert with Coldplay, you would have to go into the studio to watch the show, then line up behind the crowd outdoor to watch the show after...which isn't that bad still. I am waiting for the info for the Stand-by line and will update you guys when I find out.

AHHHHH

I am new to the site but OBSESSED with coldplay.

I have a GA Pit ticket and am flying in for the show from college!

If I have a pit ticket, do I still need to get to the venue really early? How many of us are they letting into the pit? Let me know! I AM SO EXCITED

E-mailed 1iota today to find out if there are tickets available the day of the show, they said there would be a stand-by line...but instead of just going to the mini-outdoor concert with Coldplay, you would have to go into the studio to watch the show, then line up behind the crowd outdoor to watch the show after...which isn't that bad still. I am waiting for the info for the Stand-by line and will update you guys when I find out.

SO WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS WILL BE WAITING IN THE STANDBY LINE?! i have work till 4, so i wouldn't be able to get to the stand-by line by 4:30pm (check-in time for jimmy kimmel is usually at around 5:30). and i'm pretty sure that they'll only have room for the first couple people in the stand-by line, right?! and i'm pretty sure people will start lining up at like 8am.

I emailed Club Nokia to ask how many GA Pit and GA Standing tickets were sold. I also asked how Will Call works for people who line up early. This is their response:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Ticket count information is confidential. There may be a separate line

for Will Call, but there will not be separate lines depending on where

your ticket is.

See you at the show!

I emailed Club Nokia to ask how many GA Pit and GA Standing tickets were sold. I also asked how Will Call works for people who line up early. This is their response:

Ticket count information is confidential. There may be a separate line

for Will Call, but there will not be separate lines depending on where

your ticket is.

See you at the show!

I had e-mailed them about the show too, and this is the response I got:

You will directed to the appropriate line upon arrival and then directed

accordingly to the venue entrance once you have obtained your tickets.

Will Call will open early on that day but we do not have a specific time

as of yet. This will be decided on the day of the event.

See you at the show!

iheart.jpg

iHeartRadio LA benefit concert announced

26 January 2012 4:00 pm

Band perform on 8 February for LA charities

news_line.png

26 JAN UPDATE: Tickets for the show have now sold out. But it's been announced that those of you in America can watch the benefit concert through a live video broadcast that can be accessed at facebook.com/iHeartRadio. It will also be broadcast on the Facebook pages of KIIS-FM, 98-7-FM, 104.3 MYfm, KOST 103.5 and on more than a hundred other Clear Channel Media and Entertainment radio stations.

----

Good afternoon. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will perform a special iHeartRadio Benefit Concert on Tuesday, 8 February, 2012 at Club Nokia in Los Angeles. The intimate concert will be presented by Clear Channel Media and Entertainment Los Angeles radio stations KIIS FM, 98-7FM and MYFM.

Proceeds from the show will benefit A Place Called Home and Youth Mentoring Connection, two Los Angeles based youth charities. A Place Called Home provides a safe haven in South Central Los Angeles for underserved youth, while Youth Mentoring Connection matches at-risk youth with caring adult mentors to help them awaken to their power, unique gifts and purpose.

Tickets for the show will go on sale to KIIS FM, 98-7fm and MYFM listener loyalty club members on Thursday, 19 January, at 10 am PST and to the public on Friday, 20 January, at 10 am PST on ticketmaster.com. To become a member of one of the stations’ free loyalty clubs visit the stations’ websites: http://www.kiisfm.com; http://www.987fm.com; or http://www.1043myfm.com (keyword “Coldplay”) for details.

Anchorman

iheart.jpg

iHeartRadio LA benefit concert announced

26 January 2012 4:00 pm

Band perform on 8 February for LA charities

news_line.png

26 JAN UPDATE: Tickets for the show have now sold out. But it's been announced that those of you in America can watch the benefit concert through a live video broadcast that can be accessed at facebook.com/iHeartRadio. It will also be broadcast on the Facebook pages of KIIS-FM, 98-7-FM, 104.3 MYfm, KOST 103.5 and on more than a hundred other Clear Channel Media and Entertainment radio stations.

----

Anchorman

Woo hoo! I'm so excited. 13 more days!!!