Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown / Princess of China

edward_kingdom

Something small I noticed.

Not sure how 'valid' it is. But since there has been no official announcement on release dates, here it is.

This site:

http://www.radio1.gr/music/forthcoming_uk_singles.htm

Initially announced CB to be released on the 19th of March. But, a couple weeks ago, it got moved to the 'coming soon' section.

It also announced that PoC will be released on June 4th.

Today, I was checking it, and CB has been taken off from the 'coming soon' section and it is not listed anymore.

Not sure what this means, as this is not really an official source. Many of their other release dates are on point though, so take it for what its worth.

CB was released on February 3rd, according to the Recordings section of Coldplay.com. I guess the people of that website took it off the coming soon section when they saw it appeared on Coldplay.com. On Amazon, it says that PoC (radio edit) will be released on April 15th.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This is so sad... as somebody said before... Charlie Brown has already (strangely) been released! and its time has passed....

So sad that they didnt release it properly! :(

And ... I understand if some people thing that CB is not that great... but it's quite better than Paradise and PoC.. which is for me enough reason for the song to have an appropriate promotion and release and single and everything which it didnt....

:( ... anyways... YA QUE.

This is so sad... as somebody said before... Charlie Brown has already (strangely) been released! and its time has passed....

So sad that they didnt release it properly! :(

And ... I understand if some people thing that CB is not that great... but it's quite better than Paradise and PoC.. which is for me enough reason for the song to have an appropriate promotion and release and single and everything which it didnt....

:( ... anyways... YA QUE.

:nod: That's why I was also pissed off a few weeks ago.