✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown / Princess of China

edward_kingdom

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on Twitter said he was excited to be working with Coldplay and Rihanna this week. So maybe they're gonna shoot the video for POC?

Not sure if he was legit though. :shrug:

Edit: also not sure if it was a guy, actually.

Edit 2: Found it again:

@iamseeps

get to work with Chris martin and Rihanna this week, ... not gonna lie excited!!!! #dreamboats

Sorry, can't post a direct link, my phone won't cooperate.

Someone on Twitter said he was excited to be working with Coldplay and Rihanna this week. So maybe they're gonna shoot the video for POC?

Not sure if he was legit though. :shrug:

Edit: also not sure if he was a guy, actually.

Edit 2: Found it again:

@iamseeps

get to work with Chris martin and Rihanna this week, ... not gonna lie excited!!!! #dreamboats

Sorry, can't post a direct link, my phone won't cooperate.

7.jpg

link

Hey guys! please dont fight!!! and the guy who wrote about his topic... Ahm, dude... I dont really have too much time to be checking every thread in the forum... If this one is considered as repeated by a moderator, they just could redirect me to the other one. But yours doesnt have to be a centralized unique thread...

I was just curious and decided to ask.

:) Saludos!

PoC single will be officially released in the next June. It will obviusly be the fourth single taken from Mylo Xyloto.

CB release date has been postponed to an unknown date.

Source: a mine reliable source...

As I have written it on Coldplayzone Facebook page (the mine :) ), it's a Coldplayzone exclusive but it's pretty sure!

PoC single will be officially released in the next June. It will obviusly be the fourth single taken from Mylo Xyloto.

CB release date has been postponed to an unknown date.

Source: a mine reliable source...

As I have written it on Coldplayzone Facebook page (the mine :) ), it's a Coldplayzone exclusive but it's pretty sure!

YEAH CB i think was released march 19

• 2 weeks later...

The release of Charlie Brown has come and passed. Unorganized, underpromoted, a generic pop video, and on top of that it wasn't even properly announced. An awesome song like this deserved better.

On a personal note, I think CB is the best song on mx, and I am really pissed by the way it was handled. I just can't believe it's over, it's done, and nothing even came of it. Everyone thought this would be Coldplay's biggest song and now it's just going to be a flop. I hope I'm wrong and that maybe it will be successful from radio play, but I doubt it. I don't mean to rant or anything, it just bums me out that Paradise or PoC is going to be the yellow/clocks/viva of this era.

The release of Charlie Brown has come and passed. Unorganized, underpromoted, a generic pop video, and on top of that it wasn't even properly announced. An awesome song like this deserved better.

On a personal note, I think CB is the best song on mx, and I am really pissed by the way it was handled. I just can't believe it's over, it's done, and nothing even came of it. Everyone thought this would be Coldplay's biggest song and now it's just going to be a flop. I hope I'm wrong and that maybe it will be successful from radio play, but I doubt it. I don't mean to rant or anything, it just bums me out that Paradise or PoC is going to be the yellow/clocks/viva of this era.

My problem is that they didn't even give it the proper single treatment. No physical release, no vinyl release, no B-side, nothing. It's like they don't even care about promoting the album anymore since it's basically promoted itself thus far.

They care about it and I think they will start to promote the CB single and release properly when the tour starts :confused:

Because you know if they release it now it will be hard to promote

and the date of the CB release on the Recording section i think its just they put it up there because they cant just say Not Released or something

When they release POC I hope they release a accoustic version without rihanna on it , like the first part on the grammys .. I would directly delete the album version and start listening to it all day :D ofcourse B-side's are absolutely welcome though !!

Plus , I still can't believe no one managed to record the POC Rock im Park live version with a camera capable of good audio, germany you dissapoint me , known to be a high tech society . Or did Coldplay delete all the good ones . hmmm :thinking:

Plus , I still can't believe no one managed to record the POC Rock im Park live version with a camera capable of good audio, germany you dissapoint me , known to be a high tech society . Or did Coldplay delete all the good ones . hmmm :thinking:

there was something about that Rock im Park version of PoC that made it sound so much better than as we know it now... :(

I'm really perplexed as to why Charlie Brown has seemingly been crowned god of all Coldplay songs around here. Look, it's one of the few songs on MX that I tolerate, and it deserved a way better video, but people are acting like it's their greatest song ever. Which it isn't by a long shot.

I'm really perplexed as to why Charlie Brown has seemingly been crowned god of all Coldplay songs around here. Look, it's one of the few songs on MX that I tolerate, and it deserved a way better video, but people are acting like it's their greatest song ever. Which it isn't by a long shot.

Completely agree, it's closer to their older stuff (which is much better than the new songs), but that certainly doesn't mean it's even in my list of good songs.

Something small I noticed.

Not sure how 'valid' it is. But since there has been no official announcement on release dates, here it is.

This site:

http://www.radio1.gr/music/forthcoming_uk_singles.htm

Initially announced CB to be released on the 19th of March. But, a couple weeks ago, it got moved to the 'coming soon' section.

It also announced that PoC will be released on June 4th.

Today, I was checking it, and CB has been taken off from the 'coming soon' section and it is not listed anymore.

Not sure what this means, as this is not really an official source. Many of their other release dates are on point though, so take it for what its worth.

:nod:

People are just depserate :lol: