✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How has Coldplay improved your day?

purplemonkeyz232

Or your week, or month, or year? Past or present, whatever your wonderful stories of outlook or understanding are, feel free to express them here! :D

Sorry if there's already a thread for this (or if it's in the wrong place), but I for one am in need of a testimony spot! :lol:

I'll start:

I've actually been having a pretty tumultuous week. Most of my friends come to me for advice whenever something is going on with them, and lately all of their stresses have been weighing heavily on me. Then, tonight after the Oscars, Coldplay performed Charlie Brown on the Jimmy Kimmel show (which I'm sure you're already aware of!). Needless to say, it was just what the doctor ordered, and the uplifting spirit of that song caused my stress to completely melt away! :)

Mkay, I'm done ranting. Your turn! :D

The suit thing, :lol: yeah, it's been a great Coldplay year for me. Los Angeles has had a few unexpected surprise show. I should say, being lucky to see them, you know able to buy tickets and run to the shows and performances on short notice. The new album and the excitement from following the shows and appearances online and feeling closer to the band. Keeping up with all the news here on Coldplaying and participating in the fun and excitement of the ongoing success. It's great having a happy place to run to and forget about all of lives problems etc..it's great! :cheesy: :awesome:

This morning I saw a pic of Chris in a suit. A real one. From the Vanity Fair party after the Oscar.

Made my day. No, made my year. No, wait, made my life!

UGH I still can't get over it :bomb:

:dazzled:

Lol! I hadn't seen the suit until you guys mentioned it. I must say...it suits him nicely! :lol:

I'd say Coldplay make my day, everyday. They're the only thing in my life I will never regret liking. I'm not saying I've done anything wrong, but schools not great and I'll always look back a little regretful. Coldplay make me smile a lot. My life is Coldplay :)

I've raised my workout time to 2 hrs/day 5 days/week. The whole time I'm just listening to Coldplay music and interviews. By July 2nd I'm going to fit in my skinny shorts and rock at Coldplay concert. So Coldplay is making me fit and healthy.

Aw man, that's great! I've started listening to Coldplay at the gym recently aswell. I can do an hour's workout and not ever notice! I'm also seeing Coldplay this summer aswell :)

My working morning was made fun imagining houses the 'Chris thread' could live in together! LOL.. And at lunchtime I laughed so much at something Angela had written that it put a smile on my face for the whole afternoon.. so Coldplay put a smile on my face by proxy..

My working morning was made fun imagining houses the 'Chris thread' could live in together! LOL.. And at lunchtime I laughed so much at something Angela had written that it put a smile on my face for the whole afternoon.. so Coldplay put a smile on my face by proxy..

*Starts singing "God Put A Smile..." :D*

Agreed on the suit thing. That's enough to perk up anyone's day.

I've been listening to "Talk" a bit lately and it makes me think of my dad. Which aches a little, but which also makes me think of good memories with him, too. And I love how understanding the lyrics to that song are. It's things like that that prove why I love this band, they're very helpful and cathartic that way.

I also found the clip online this morning of Chris joining in on an R.E.M. song that brought back good memories for me as well, so that pretty much made me happy right off the bat today :).

They made it better, or should I say the radio station did, for my daughter who won CP tickets to the Tampa show, I already had 2 floor tickets, "Thanks to Dianne:kiss:" 8 hours my daughter and I dial and re-dialed and finally the last pair of tickets went to my daughter who got through:D

Coldplay is not the Vanity Fair or Oscars :thinking:

Gwyneth Paltrow and his husband Chris Martin in the Vanity Fair party. is business professionals of his wife Gwyneth Paltrow .

Chris Martin accompanied his wife Gwyneth Paltrow. (supported a husband to his wife)

and has nothing to with musics. Coldplay Jonny, Guy Will, Chris are musicians .

When I think about the Coldplay gigs I went too and try to recreate the atmosphere at the gig, it makes me feel happy :awesome:

Have youtube vids, created by me in my head to keep going back to. Having smiles come from nowhere, out of the blue and people ask me, "what are you thinking about....?" :lol: Awwww...nothing. :D

• 3 weeks later...