🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

I'm here for YOULO.

Brent

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a situation I've been in many times.

You need to come to terms with yourself that if you don't pass you will fail life. Then you need to go to somewhere remote and actually study.

There is absolutely no way you can pull something out of your ass and actually pass. I've tried many many things and they just don't work.

Or you can cheat.

But don't cheat.

lol thanks! i'll definitely not cheat....i can't risk it....my folks will kill me! lol

No, you didn't, bitch:

:P

I'm confused

I realise the quote in that quote doesn't show, but regardless, Brent you just got pwned.

Don't make an all-knowing thread without expecting to get pwned here and there.

lul n00b

No, you didn't, bitch:

:P

You're right that's not what I said, but I'm not saying by any means that I know what poop tastes like

What I'm getting at is that it would taste like poop because you have to lick and gnaw at where poop is.

Like I've never tasted asshole but I assume it tastes like whatever asshole tastes like.

You get it?

I realise the quote in that quote doesn't show, but regardless, Brent you just got pwned.

Don't make an all-knowing thread without expecting to get pwned here and there.

lul n00b

Nah I'm still right.

I can see your point, but you're still assuming that an asshole tastes like poop. So therefore you know what an asshole tastes like. Well um.

Well ok thats a fair assumption.

Well ok you're right. But you're still a n00b.

n00b

Do you have fantasies about scaphism?

*googles because I don't know what that is*

Reaction: :wtf:

No, but I do oftentimes have very violent dreams. Once, after I watched Braveheart, I dreamed that I was drawn and quartered. It was unpleasant. Another time, I dreamed that I was pulled apart my horses. Another time I was ripped apart by wolves.

I'm pretty fucked up I guess

Why am I posting in this thread?

Because you want advice but you don't know what for :huh:

There is an ad on this page saying 'Nasty Girls do it better' with no other information, what is it for?

What Reilly said

The ELS you should probably shut up and let the man do it and afterwards make him a chicken sammige.

National womens day is over lolololololol

But on a more serious note, I'm not 100% sure what you mean. I kinda fear finding out what you really mean, because if its along the line of what I think you mean, then that's just un-acceptable.

The ELS you should probably shut up and let the man do it and afterwards make him a chicken sammige.

National womens day is over lolololololol

But on a more serious note, I'm not 100% sure what you mean. I kinda fear finding out what you really mean, because if its along the line of what I think you mean, then that's just un-acceptable.

:charming:

Okay srs question now...

If someone is cock blocking, how do you tell them to stop it and to fuck off without them getting offended?

Who cares if they're offended?

Oh yeah some people are nice. Uhhhh, just be honest. Be like "uhhh....I like this person and blah blah blah blah." People appreciate honesty :nice:

Uhhhh where do babies come from?

Your balls