Parachutes Vinyl

Shiver 3 Track Edition

Yellow

Trouble

Don't Panic

Brothers & Sisters

The Blue Room

The Safety EP

Recently Got Safety EP Off Ebay For £700 However The Jewel Casing Had A Small Crack And It Wasn't Mint Like Others Have Been. It Was Sold To Me Buy Someone Who Worked In The Same Pub As Guy. Something I'd Really Like To Get Now Is The What If Limited Edition Single [Only 300 Copies] And The Rest Of The Singles.

My Blue Room Says 1: 1: 4

CDR 6528

Bar Code 7243 8 87825 2 4

Of course I take couple days off from looking at this thread and miss an opportunity to bid on the Don't Panic 12" vinyl single..... This piece has eluded me for quite sometime! I'd love to get it and complete my Coldplay vinyl collection!....Maybe someday....:\

Of course I take couple days off from looking at this thread and miss an opportunity to bid on the Don't Panic 12" vinyl single..... This piece has eluded me for quite sometime! I'd love to get it and complete my Coldplay vinyl collection!....Maybe someday....:\

I'll PM you if I ever see another one :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Original Blue Room EP for sale

Hi, while clearing out my record and cd collection i came across an original pressing of The Blue Room on 12" vinyl. Its numbered 0565 and if I remember correctly they were limited to either 3000 or 5000 only. I also found a cd copy of the Brothers and Sisters EP realeased through fierce panda records.

I'm selling off all my old stuff but I know that the record in particular is very rare so thought maybe a proper fan would like to own it rather than selling on ebay.

I am looking for around £80 for it so if anyone is interested please feel free to email me - [email protected]. The Brothers and Sisters cd is included as well.

cheers

I've recently managed to buy the 7'' Up With The Birds Single For £15 Which I'm Quite Happy With As It Is A Limited 1 Of 2000. Also Managed To Get An Original Brothers And Sisters Fierce Panda CD For £5. After Searching Through Ebay I'm Only Missing 6 Of The Singles: What If, White Shadows, Christmas Lights, Charlie Brown, Paradise And Hurts Like Heaven. Also I've Managed To Get All Four Of The X&Y Special Editions For A Decent Price Taking My CD Count To 55.

• 2 weeks later...

When your hobby is collecting, it's about obtaining the item, not mp3's of the tracks. Very rare EP that took me nearly five years to obtain, myself, tho I didn't spend nearly as much and got a handwritten note from Chris to whomever received that copy, to boot.

• 2 weeks later...

Selling Coldplay CD's because I can't afford to keep them. I have 55 CD's On Sale At The Moment. All In Great Condition.

Includes:

Original Brothers And Sisters

Original The Blue Room

X&Y South East Asia Edition

X&Y Latin America Edition

X&Y Dutch Edition

X&Y Australian Edition

Talk Acetate

Talk Single

Talk Promos US + UK

Talk DVD Single

Speed Of Sound Promo

Speed Of Sound 7''

Fix You

Fix You Promo

Viva La Vida LP

Up With The Birds 7''

Princess of China

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall CD And 7''

Paradise Japanese Promo

Original Fix You, Talk, Trouble And Shiver 7'' Vinyls

Most Of The AROBTTH Promos CDs And Vinyls

Lovers In Japan Single

Strawberry Swing

Life In Technicolor Vinyl And CD

Viva La Vida

Violet Hill

Lost

ETC.

Also Parachutes Era Promos, Singles And Vinyls Currently Unlisted

Click Any Link For A Sample And Please Take A Look At My Other Items.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221156638171?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649- Link To Page

Selling Coldplay CD's because I can't afford to keep them. I have 55 CD's On Sale At The Moment. All In Great Condition.

Includes:

Original Brothers And Sisters

Original The Blue Room

X&Y South East Asia Edition

X&Y Latin America Edition

X&Y Dutch Edition

X&Y Australian Edition

Talk Acetate

Talk Single

Talk Promos US + UK

Talk DVD Single

Speed Of Sound Promo

Speed Of Sound 7''

Fix You

Fix You Promo

Viva La Vida LP

Up With The Birds 7''

Princess of China

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall CD And 7''

Paradise Japanese Promo

Original Fix You, Talk, Trouble And Shiver 7'' Vinyls

Most Of The AROBTTH Promos CDs And Vinyls

Lovers In Japan Single

Strawberry Swing

Life In Technicolor Vinyl And CD

Viva La Vida

Violet Hill

Lost

ETC.

Also Parachutes Era Promos, Singles And Vinyls Currently Unlisted

Click Any Link For A Sample And Please Take A Look At My Other Items.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221156638171?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649- Link To Page

I WANT ALL OF THAT :bomb::bomb:

• 3 weeks later...

Buying Coldplay singles need help!

Hello, i have recently found offers like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coldplay-The-Singles-1999-to-2006-45rpm-Sealed-Vinyl-15-Record-Box-Set-LTD-/230735418419?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35b8e71433

and this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coldplay-Singles-1999-2006-15x-7-Box-Set-Vinyl-NEW-/360538794125?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item53f1c9688d

this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coldplay-Singles-1999-2006-15x-7-Box-Set-Vinyl-NEW-/360538794125?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item53f1c9688d

and this [ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Singles-1999-2006-Coldplay/dp/B000WNVNOM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1355713076&sr=8-3&keywords=Coldplay+singles]Amazon.com: The Singles 1999-2006: Coldplay: Music[/ame] <-- there are loads of offers on amazon as you can tell and they all have different price ranges.

So i was wondering can i trust any of these? should i buy one of these or should i collect each individually ? do you guys recommend any technique, tips when buying Coldplay stuff? i would love all the help i can get and i will appreciate it greatly and i am sure others will too! ^.^

I think they're look nice. But to me they're not 'the real thing'.

If you are willing to spend some cash on a thorough collection, I'd suggest you start collecting them seperately (+ it's more of a challenge to find them all :p ). If you just want the singles on vinyl and are not willing to spend big bucks on it, that boxset is perfect.

I Have The Blue Room EP

Coldplay Trouble

Two Trouble Vinyls

Don't Panic Vinyl

Don't Panic Single

Don't Panic Promo

Trouble Norweigian Live EP

Shiver Single

Shiver Vinyl

Yellow Digipak

Yellow Jewel Case

Yellow Promo

Parachutes Vinyl

The Scientist Vinyl

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Vinyl

In My Place Vinyl

Clocks Vinyl

A Rush Of Blood To The Head Interview CD

The Scientist DVD Single

In My Place Single

In My Place Promo

Clocks Promo

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Promo

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Single

Speed Of Sound Vinyl

Talk DVD Single

Talk US Promo

Talk UK Promo

Talk Acetate

Talk Single

Talk Vinyl

Fix You Promo

Speed Of Sound Promo

Coldplay X&Y South East Asia Tour Edition

Coldplay X&Y Australian Tour Edition

Coldplay X&Y Dutch Edition

Violet Hill Vinyl

Violet Hill Promo

Life In Technicolor Vinyl

Life In Technicolor ii

Lovers In Japan

Lost

Viva La Vida Promo

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Vinyl

Up With The Birds Vinyl

Princess Of China Promo

Paradise Rare Japanese Promo

Charlie Brown

And A Parachutes Limited Edition Lithograph

I Can Sell All Of This Really Cheap

Just Make An Offer

All In Perfect Condition

Please Consider

I think they're look nice. But to me they're not 'the real thing'.

If you are willing to spend some cash on a thorough collection, I'd suggest you start collecting them seperately (+ it's more of a challenge to find them all :p ). If you just want the singles on vinyl and are not willing to spend big bucks on it, that boxset is perfect.

i dont mind splashing cash on a thorough collection! ..can you tell me about Vinyl? are some of them not original or something ? is this box-set not original? and how do i collect the original stuff :O ?

i dont mind splashing cash on a thorough collection! ..can you tell me about Vinyl? are some of them not original or something ? is this box-set not original? and how do i collect the original stuff :O ?

'Original' means the original release that came out at the time. EG the original release of Shiver on vinyl came out in 2000. It has a barcode on the back.

The box set was released in 2007. It contains reissues of the singles pressed and printed in 2007. They don't have the barcode on the back, and some of them are in a different format. IE, Don't Panic was originally released as a 12" vinyl, never as a 7": It's a 7" in the 2007 box set.

It's often desirable for a collector (including me) to own the original releases.

'Original' means the original release that came out at the time. EG the original release of Shiver on vinyl came out in 2000. It has a barcode on the back.

The box set was released in 2007. It contains reissues of the singles pressed and printed in 2007. They don't have the barcode on the back, and some of them are in a different format. IE, Don't Panic was originally released as a 12" vinyl, never as a 7": It's a 7" in the 2007 box set.

It's often desirable for a collector (including me) to own the original releases.

Yes thats very much what i want! original releases :-) ! so i can tell if something is original if they have barcodes?

Yes thats very much what i want! original releases :-) ! so i can tell if something is original if they have barcodes?

Yeah pretty much. If you look at the first post of this thread you will find doritji's websites, which are really helpful, and you can use Discogs too.