✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I'm going to put some time in ùy website again (got kinda bored of it since I stopped collecting (if anyone wants to buy something off me, PM me) ).

Problem is now that I don't have any knowledge of the recent releases. I think I got it up to Charlie Brown. Anyone wanna give me an update of what PoC and HLH releases there are?

The user SprayCanSoul bought a HLH promo with Radio edit, Instrumental and album versions

I've been wanting to mention, as I thought you guys might be interested - Coldplay recently picked up some of my photographs, and as a result a quarter of the year on the new 2013 calendar is represented by shots taken by yours truly (at the Etihad show on the 9th of June)! It's released this week from the official store.

The lovelies Debs Wild, Arlene Moon and Phil Harvey were involved, and the calendar was designed by the very talented Wendy Marvel at Slender Fungus.

There's a link in my sig to the original photo album too.

ColdplayCalendarrear.jpg

THAT. IS. SO. COOOOOLLL !!!

Congrats! I always thought your pics were great!! You must be so proud! :D

How did they find you anyways?

Thanks Evelien, I am really pleased! I think Wendy's done a great job with the calendar. The photos were spotted on flickr: After they had gone through Phil, the final photos were run past the band.

I took the shots from the crowd with my Olympus full-manual compact camera (they don't let larger cameras into most concerts so it has to do!). I'd love to be able to shoot from in front of the barriers with my SLR to get better results, so I'm hoping perhaps they'll let me do this again for them in future. I like to think my shots are a bit different to most.

It's definitely thanks to Debs for noticing the shots!

That's so cool! You should've said: OK, you can use them, but give me a press pass for one of the concerts in the UK in the future :D (unless you got paid for them, then it's an invalid deal :p)

Well I think it's absolutely awesome that they use fan photos in the calender! And it looks great, so again, congrats I'm really happy for you :D

Well I might be a fan of Coldplay, but I love live music photography (and I did get paid for the shots). I'll have to update my flickr with some new stuff soon. Phil Harvey took some of the shots on the calendar, which are probably the shots from behind the band - those are great.

On a separate topic I see you're updating the site again... it's looking good!