✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

Yeah pretty much. If you look at the first post of this thread you will find doritji's websites, which are really helpful, and you can use Discogs too.

i have already checked those out! and im buying the CD'S right now.. since idk anything about vinyl i thought i should ask here before i start buying that stuff! i bought that UFO vinyl though that is titled parlophone ! and i already have the Mylo Xyloto Vinyl since i bought that limited edition from the official website!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Rush of Blood sealed promo

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to sell my sealed mint copy of A Rush of Blood to the Head promo. What's the best way to go about selling and does anyone know how much it is worth.

I've emailed a trader online but still awaiting a reply.

Thanks in advance for you help.

I'll try and get a pic up. It's in a cardboard sleeve and the serial number is 06059. All I have to go on I'm afraid.

Cool! Unfortunately the market stinks lately. It's a cool CD, but I've seen them go for only $10-$15 USD lately. Even a few years ago, before the global economy tanked, I listed mine with a value of $30 USD on my spreadsheet. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
It's just the five regular albums plus the Live 2003 released in a cardboard box. You can buy the full boxset or the single releases each week with the newspaper (which is the most famous sports newspaper in Italy)

Thanks! It does indeed look really nicely packaged.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all!

I'm still on the hunt of finding a copy of Don't Panic 12" single! If anyone is interested selling theirs or has seen it listed on the internet recently please PM me! I've been looking for this piece for quite some time now, and I know its hard one to get but I'm not giving up! Thank you all for taking the time in reading this and have a good day!