✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

You can find that Chinese "blue room" for a couple bucks. It's not official, but I have one. Believe it's two CDs...if I remember correctly. Pretty nice packaging. Worth nothing on the collectors market.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can find that Chinese "blue room" for a couple bucks. It's not official, but I have one. Believe it's two CDs...if I remember correctly. Pretty nice packaging. Worth nothing on the collectors market.

Thanks for the info 66. Finally I´m not interesed in this ítem. Deleted from my list... :)

Found another interesting promo from Asia here, it's a AROBTTH promo in a box with what looks like a poster. It looks similar to the European numbered cardsleeve promo that was numbered too. Is it legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coldplay-A-Rush-Of-Blood-To-The-Head-Taiwan-Numbered-CD-Promo-Poster-W-Box-RARE-/271328627139?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3f2c7249c3

Found another interesting promo from Asia here, it's a AROBTTH promo in a box with what looks like a poster. It looks similar to the European numbered cardsleeve promo that was numbered too. Is it legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coldplay-A-Rush-Of-Blood-To-The-Head-Taiwan-Numbered-CD-Promo-Poster-W-Box-RARE-/271328627139?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3f2c7249c3

Yes. More than 4.000 made...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Both are real

does anyone know where i can find a version of the Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall single with Moving To Mars on it? all those i can find on ebay (+ the one i have) has only got ETIAW and Major Minus on them... :thinking:

thanks for any usefull help :)