✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

When I've received Magic I'll try and get a photo of all my albums, singles, promos, lithographs and souvenirs :)

I've got 3 rather big lithos though so I doubt I'll be able to include them with all the other things... :p

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were you the one who purchased Magic on eBay for $350??

I get a lot of promos from a friend of mine who works as an editor for the AZ Republic's music section. He gets every promo from Parlophone/Capitol and sells them to me cheap.

yeah she lives in England, so i go there 1 or 2 times every year :) she lives in the north though so nowhere near London...

The only thing i have for trade that is Coldplay is a Shiver promo, which i've got 2 of :p other than that i guess i'm just looking for whatever promo or single i can find at a good price on ebay (or simular sites).

I could upload a sneaky peaky of all the singles n promos i have atm if ya want, without all the other stuff. I'm currently waiting for another promo, 1 single and 1 album vinyl, and of course Ghost Stories :)

Yes, You´re right Tash.. a lot of people and less MX promos available now... I still dont´have Paradise, Charlie Brown and Princess of China...

EIL.com has "Paradise" promo right now for $14 GBP

Or if you want to wait for my store to be up and running I have all 3 you are looking for. "Princess of China", "Charlie Brown" & "Paradise". I have 3 versions of "Paradise" (UK) (JP) & (US)

EIL.com has "Paradise" promo right now for $14 GBP

Or if you want to wait for my store to be up and running I have all 3 you are looking for. "Princess of China", "Charlie Brown" & "Paradise". I have 3 versions of "Paradise" (UK) (JP) & (US)

Thank you so much for the info and offer No1CPfan. You have a PM.

i guess this is way more rare than the Speed Of Sound promo with the same type of look then? :p

It's probably the most scarce item, much more so than Safety - it reminds me of Don't Panic, when they released the 12" single and then possibly decided it wasn't worth it and withdrew them.

I have a collection of 216 Coldplay CDs (about 180 different) if you need any more help with one just ask.

ColdplayCDCollection001_zpsca74d785.jpg

I'm looking for cheapest place to get:

Lovers in Japan

Hurts Like Heaven

Princess of China

Paradise

What If (Belgium)

Any suggestions?

Jack Bauer-

eBay for 1-4

There are no What If's (slimline case) singles for sale right now they are very rare and hard to find. There hasn't been for a while. There is a copy of What If "Card Sleeve" promo on eBay right now but its already in the $100's and still 7 days left.

If I were to sell you my copy of "What If" single (Slimline) case how much would you offer?

Jack Bauer-

eBay for 1-4

There are no What If's (slimline case) singles for sale right now they are very rare and hard to find. There hasn't been for a while. There is a copy of What If "Card Sleeve" promo on eBay right now but its already in the $100's and still 7 days left.

If I were to sell you my copy of "What If" single (Slimline) case how much would you offer?

Thanks,

To be honest though, you could get a lot more than what I'd offer due to the rarity. I'd say you could probably get somewhere in the hundreds for that